Biracial Somalis in Europe and North America

What percentage of diaspora Somalis are mixed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't appropriate my dialect, you lot say "abaayo" and "aboowe" so stick to it.

You're Somali.
It's okay to be abit confused sometimes walaal, laakin taking your frustrations out on other people isn't good walaal. Plus who are you to decide who's Somali and who's not. Caadi iska dhig. WALAAL

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Look around man, you'll probably find one biracial Somali person among 1000 regular Somalis. It is definitely less than 3%.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
most of the marriages ended up in divorce. So there's a pattern.
Divorce rates are through the roof in Somali-only marriages as well. It's almost approaching the general population in the US (something like 50% of marriages). Not surprised interracial marriages are ending up in divorce; we can barely manage with out it.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Atheism is spreading regardless. But it's a good idea to keep mixing as long as those people identify
as Somali (and have at least 1% Somali in them)
You're 30+ and single. Atheism isn't spreading
It's okay to be abit confused sometimes walaal, laakin taking your frustrations out on other people isn't good walaal. Plus who are you to decide who's Somali and who's not. Caadi iska dhig. WALAAL
Gypsy trying to trigger me :icon lol: Go beg in muqdisho.
That's a fact:ufdup:
Its a great fact :icon mrgreen:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Where do you guys live?

I only know my half welsh cousins and a couple of Yemeni-Somali families
So you have cousins that are biracial and you know biracial families? Everyone is in the same position as you. We all know at least a few people that are biracial, meaning the number of biracial people is very high.

[QUOTE="fox, post: 754674, member: 2118

Gypsy trying to trigger me :icon lol: Go beg in muqdisho.

[/QUOTE]
I recommend you start eating tissues, it'll help stop that shxt spewing out of your mouth walaal :bell:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Based on what? Virtually everyone here personally knows multiple biracials. The number is much higher in my estimate. The fact that you're a Somali nationalist doesn't mean this reality doesn't exist.
Based on how many I know. Knowing biracial people don't mean there's plethora of them. Somali people vastly outnumber biracial Somalis.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
So you have cousins that are biracial and you know biracial families? Everyone is in the same position as you. We all know at least a few people that are biracial, meaning the number of biracial people is very high.

They're some of the only biracial people among the tens of thousands of Somalis in my city. They don't even come close to being 1%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending