Biracial Somalis in Europe and North America

What percentage of diaspora Somalis are mixed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Nope. In Canada too. Although I haven't heard much about autism back in Somalia.
Autism is linked with low vitamin D and conceiving past 30 so its no suprise :icon e biggrin:
Aren't MJ majority there
Yes Majeerteen is the majority in Minnesota. We need to get mudane @Inquisitive_ to conduct the study/experiment. Heres the hypothesis "Is there a link between Majeerteen and Autism?" :icon mrgreen:
yes because you know my life story right :bell:
I dont need to know your life, i know your heritage. Aren't you Benaadiri?

maestro

Cultural revolution
Did I hit a nerve? Sorry lol. I was talking about Canadian calibesteen that are always overweight, have stds and have fetal alcohol syndrome.

Thought you were talking about Latin. They got some sexy females.

Natives aren't that bad either. They are basically Mexicans to me

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Natives aren't that bad either. They are basically Mexicans to me
Susceptibility to alcohol is in their DNA. In Canada they have treaty cards so they receive 6k a month and still manage to be the worse-off community in the entire country. You are setting yourself up for failure if you go down that path, in my opinion.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The people saying less than 3% just happen to be the alt-Cushitic folk on here. Just because you're against it doesn't mean it isn't happening :mjlaugh:

I have a piar of nephews and nieces who are half Greek Cypriot. I wonder what attachment if any they'll maintain with Somalis in adulthood. Can't imagine they'll hang around with them. Gonna be fully absorbed into mainstream white society.

I was surprised that Wahhabi sheikh Said Rageh has racially mixed kids. Pity the white / Arab gal who threw herself at that vermin.

The question is whether the Bishop is gonna fertilise a girl from baadiyo or an cadaan. I suspect he'll shoot for the second, but after many rebuffs, settle for a Punjabi.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Why do people fetishize having biracial children.
It's a more straight forward process than going back home and dealing with that nonsense. Although it's hard to convince cadaans to not have a legal marriage (as in gov't recognized). You will set yourself up for disaster the moment you go into a gov't recognized marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts