Bill and Melinda Gates get divorced after 27 years of marriage

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You're out of touch.

You're calling for the head of these billionaires stating they don't need all that money, but just wrote a paragraph stating that you NEED millions in assets to live, as if there's no other alternative. A billionaire could turn around and say that without their $50 million estate and $20 million Private Jet, they couldn't live either, 90%+ of people on the Planet could easily turn around say that you're the greedy one for demanding so much, that you should be content with less, since in much of the world the amount of wealth you're demanding could only be obtained if they literally were to work for centuries.

You get my point now?

You're not making any sense.

Everything I described are the essentials of life with just a little bit of extra comfort on top. Shelter, healthy food and modern comforts like a cheap car and electricity with a little cash stashed away to survive a rainy day in this turbulent world of ours. Nobody in their right mind would consider living a rural life with a pickup and having a handful of assets greedy, you disingenuous fool. There is nothing essential about a jet. I literally can't live without food or water which is what I'd be keeping on my land and why live in ancient rafaad and avoid something like a car or electricity? In contrast, nobody needs or will ever spend billions but everything I mentioned can indeed be spent in a lifetime and in fact on a daily basis.

Stop pretending you can't tell the difference between a comfortable upper-middle class life and decadence. Smh.

I wasn't really arguing with your points regarding women's preferences. Not very interested in that particular tangent, saxiib. Just pointing out that humans spent hundreds of thousands of years getting ahead on their brains not brawn. We are not a physically strong, fast or durable species by any means and conquered the world via akhli.
I think your miss understand what I'm saying I'm not disagreeing with what you said that our superior intellect helped us survive hundreds of thousands of years ago but that they are even more important today than they were in the past is what I'm saying.

Everything I described are the essentials of life with just a little bit of extra comfort on top. Shelter, healthy food and modern comforts like a cheap car and electricity with a little cash stashed away to survive a rainy day in this turbulent world of ours. Nobody in their right mind would consider living a rural life with a pickup and having a handful of assets greedy, you disingenuous fool. There is nothing essential about a jet. I literally can't live without food or water which is what I'd be keeping on my land and why live in ancient rafaad and avoid something like a car or electricity? In contrast, nobody needs or will ever spend billions but everything I mentioned can indeed be spent in a lifetime and in fact on a daily basis.

Stop pretending you can't tell the difference between a comfortable upper-middle class life and decadence. Smh.

I think anyone who has more than $30million should pay a max of 30% income tax (Includes federal, provincial and municipal tax).

GemState

36/21
VIP

Everything I described are the essentials of life with just a little bit of extra comfort on top. Shelter, healthy food and a modern comforts like a cheap car and electricity with a little cash stashed away to survive a rainy day in this turbulent world of ours. Nobody in their right mind would consider living a rural life with a pickup and having a handful of assets greedy, you disingenuous fool. There is nothing essential about a jet. I literally can't live without food or water which is what I'd be keeping on my land and why live in ancient rafaad and avoid something like a car or electricity? In contrast, mobody needs or will ever spend billions but everything I mentioned can indeed be spent in a lifetime and in fact on a daily basis.

Smh.
Just amazing, he's still going as well :russ:

I'll break down how you sound right now:

"Having a big house, nice car, a separate ranch for my many livestock, and herb garden is an essential of life because going to a supermarket is like against the Geneva conventions right? Then obviously having additional assets on top of all that like multiple houses and a few acres of land is my human right, there's no way I could survive without them"

If you don't see how a billionaire could have the same line of thinking, than I'll end this here.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I think your miss understand what I'm saying I'm not disagreeing with what you said that our superior intellect helped us survive hundreds of thousands of years ago but that they are even more important today than they were in the past is what I'm saying.

Indeed they are.
Just amazing, he's still going as well :russ:

I'll break down how you sound right now:

"Having a big house, nice car, a separate ranch for my many livestock, and herb garden is an essential of life because going to a supermarket is like against the Geneva conventions right? Then obviously having additional assets on top of all that like multiple houses and a few acres of land is my human right, there's no way I could survive without them"

If you don't see how a billionaire could have the same line of thinking, than I'll end this here.

Yeah, you are disingenuous if you think living a comfortable rural existence = being a person who wants to horde the GDP of small to medium sized countries. I'm not against wealth, you retard. I'm against a certain level of wealth that anyone with half a brain can tell is just pure decadence. No one is going to listen to a chap going on about how he NEEDs a jet and 75 houses. But some dude who wants a herb garden, some cows, a pickup and one simple house for a medium sized family? C'mon, saxiib. You're ridiculous and I dunno why you're so on billionaires' dicks. I come from money (though not that level) and don't felate it as much as you are. Smh.

But good day to you.

WnwFyjX.jpg

Indeed they are.

Yeah, you are disingenuous if you think living a comfortable rural existence = being a person who wants to horde the GDP of small to medium sized countries. I'm not against wealth, you retard. I'm against a certain level of wealth that anyone with half a brain can tell is just pure decadence. No one is going to listen to a chap going on about how he NEEDs a jet and 75 houses. But some dude who wants a herb garden, some cows, a pickup and one simple house for a medium sized family? C'mon, saxiib. You're ridiculous and I dunno why you're so on billionaires' dicks. I come from money (though not that level) and don't felate it as much as you are. Smh.

I personally don't believe in capping wealth it's a slippery slope.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I personally don't believe in capping wealth it a slippery slope.

I feel you. This guy is an idiot, though. He thinks me wanting organic, fresh food straight from my own farm because I don't really trust all the crap they give us at supermarkets as I've actually worked in the food industry and know what they put in that crap is comparable to a nigga wanting to own an island.

:deadosama:

I feel you. This guy is an idiot, though. He thinks me wanting organic, fresh food straight from my own farm because I don't really trust all the crap they give us at supermarkets as I've actually worked in the food industry and know what they put in that crap is comparable to a nigga wanting to own an island.

:deadosama:
Usually rural land is not too expensive. Rural life is not for me though. But is there something wrong with the food supply? Tell me about it :kanyehmm:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Usually rural land is not too expensive. Rural life is not for me though. But is there something wrong with the food supply? Tell me about it :kanyehmm:

Indeed. Half the fruits I try to buy from expensive hypermarkets are practically spoiled when we get them and this is in the well off Khaleej and that's not even mentioning all the pesticides and the synthetically fertilized, nutrient deficient soil they grow this stuff on. And don't even get me started on supermarket dairy or eggs. There's no decadence in wanting to work for your own food and keep a close hand on your own health. This is literally just the type of lives humans have been living for thousands of years + some modern comforts. How that is comparable to hording countries worth of wealth is beyond me, sxb.

Indeed. Half the fruits I try to buy from expensive hypermarkets are practically spoiled when we get them and this is in the well off Khaleej and that's not even mentioning all the pesticides and the synthetically fertilized, nutrient deficient soil they grow this stuff on. And don't even get me started on supermarket dairy or eggs. There's no decadence in wanting to work for your own food and keep a close hand on your own health. This is literally just the type of lives humans have been living for thousands of years + some modern comforts. How that is comparable to hording countries worth of wealth is beyond me, sxb.

So do you buy your fruits, veggies, milk and eggs from a supermarket where do you get them from :cosbyhmm:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Indeed they are.

But good day to you.

WnwFyjX.jpg
You missed my point entirely
I come from money (though not that level) and don't felate it as much as you are. Smh.
:russ:Humble yourself mate.

The guy worked his ass off. It is his money. Do you even realize how much money billions are? People can live/retire comfortably on a few million for the rest of their lives. Stealing billions (thousands of millions) from a successful entrepreneur just for being married to him is nothing but theft.

No amount of ''hard work'' justifies greedily stealing the size of country's annual GDP. There should be limits in the case of billionaire divorce.
The fact that 2 people actually disliked your comment
nmFZHktQ5EDk96F4yOLNE_jeX0Bgxrc1DuMrTUXl3oQld1uMKWDbrkdOKb0COIPizUpjsnGvVR7_Azax7GGDDV0

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You missed my point entirely
:russ:Humble yourself mate.

Abowe, I get your point. You're trying to argue that what I described is somewhat well-off and some people can come along and say I don't need any of that and am therefore greedy but I would have a pretty sensible set of retorts for those people. I need the bits of assets for my kids' education which is crucial for their futures or if something like covid happens again and I want the small amount of land, the garden and livestock because I believe in being food self-sufficient and eating quality food that I myself grew and took care of and plus it saves up on money I'd spend on supermarket food if you know what you're doing and who is really going to argue that it's wrong to own a medium sized family home and a pickup? Perhaps they'll envy it but think it is unnecessary decadence? Really?

In contrast, are you really going to sit there and claim someone can argue for owning a jet, a skyscraper, an island and the GDP of a medium sized country along the same vein?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Abowe, I get your point. You're trying to argue that what I described is somewhat well-off and some people can come along and say I don't need any of that and am therefore greedy but I would have a pretty sensible set of retorts for those people. I need the bits of assets for kids' education which is crucial for their futures or if something like covid happens again and I want the small amount of land, the garden and livestock because I believe in being food self-sufficient and eating quality food that I myself grw and took care of and plus it saves up on money I'd spend on supermarket food if you know what you're doing and who is really going to argue that it's wrong to own a medium sized family home and a pickup? Perhaps they'll envy it but think it is unnecessary decadence? Really?

In contrast, are you really going to sit there and claim someone can argue for owning a jet, a skyscraper, an island and the GDP of a medium sized country along the same vein?
Organic food is so expensive now a days us poor folk are forced to eat GMO crap. Its sad

If you get married in the west your assets are on the line. She's not stealing that's the law. You don't wanna lose some of your wealth in marriage then don't get married.
The point is, its immoral. If beating your wife was legal would it still be okay just because its legal? Same logic
It is what it is though 🤷‍♂️

Trending

Latest posts