Bilan Arte, national chairwoman of Canadian Student Federation leading student causes

Status
Not open for further replies.
5252288.jpg

:nvjpqts:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Lol isn't this the girl who told white people to stay in the back during the Ferguson protests in Ottawa?

Bilan Arte, one of the Ottawa event organizers, said on the vigil's Facebook page that "white/non black allies" should "refrain from taking up space" and "never be the centre of anything."

Sultana

On Hiatus
Looool, is this the girl who said non-black people should stand in the back and refrain from talking to news reporters? Why do these Somalis act like they're African-American?

She's pro black, anti white and pro gay marriage. I disagree with the former two but she's my successful Somali sister.

I take back my dua...don't like the SJW or whatever yoy guts call them

Keep hating. She's using your semester union dues from you punk kids and getting a salary and going to different hotels like a Somali politician in Nairobi

:hemad:

She should drop her organizations pro Palestinian stance though. And the other useless and immoral causes.

Edit: nvm i thought you were meth

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I take back my positive stand earlier for the simple fact that I can't stand any Somali "BLM" ..qofkaasi waa dhaandhaan in my book

Keep hating. She's using your semester union dues from you punk kids and getting a salary and going to different hotels like a Somali politician in Nairobi

:hemad:

She should drop her organizations pro Palestinian stance though. And the other useless and immoral causes.

Edit: nvm i thought you were meth

Listen you qawmaluud homo, quit hating the legitimate struggle of the Palestinian people. Their struggle is a legitimate that the majority of the world masses - with the exception of Western elites - support.

Listen you qawmaluud homo, quit hating the legitimate struggle of the Palestinian people. Their struggle is a legitimate that the majority of the world masses - with the exception of Western elites - support.

There's nothing legitimate about terror group Hamas and their terrorist supporters. The only struggle they have is making rockets and building schools instead of wasting money on weapons. They have to call their Gulf neighbours and beg for food when they spent money on bombs instead

I am more interested in the struggle of my Somali brothers and sisters of the Ogadeen region and NFD (Western Somalia). Something you don't care about

There's nothing legitimate about terror group Hamas and their terrorist supporters. The only struggle they have is making rockets and building schools instead of wasting money on weapons. They have to call their Gulf neighbours and beg for food when they spent money on bombs instead

I am more interested in the struggle of my Somali brothers and sisters of the Ogadeen region and NFD (Western Somalia). Something you don't care about

You're liar and don't care about the legitimate struggle of any group. As a matter fact, if one is supportive for the legitimate and much-deserved aspirations of Somalis in the Ogaden and NFD, one would also have cared about other legitimate struggles such as the Palestinian one. The same way that you abandoned their struggle is the same way you would abandon the Somali ones.

To support struggles waged by people, they require one to hold certain principles, and you seemed to be void of those principles. For instance, you love the West so much; however, you don't care how they gave these 2 important regions to Somalia's neighbors, when we (Somalis) were there and protesting the illegitimate handover of our regions to Ethiopia and Kenya. You're hypocrite who would love Ethiopia and Kenya the same way you love the West. Afterall, it was your darling West who ignored the will of the Somali people and forcefully gave away these 2 regions.

You're liar and don't care about the legitimate struggle of any group. As a matter fact, if one is supportive for the legitimate and much-deserved aspirations of Somalis in the Ogaden and NFD, one would also have cared about other legitimate struggles such as the Palestinian one. The same way that you abandoned their struggle is the same way you would abandon the Somali ones.

To support struggles waged by people, they require one to hold certain principles, and you seemed to be void of those principles. For instance, you love the West so much; however, you don't care how they gave these 2 important regions to Somalia's neighbors, when we (Somalis) were there and protesting the illegitimate handover of our regions to Ethiopia and Kenya. You're hypocrite who would love Ethiopia and Kenya the same way you love the West. Afterall, it was your darling West who ignored the will of the Somali people and forcefully gave away these 2 regions.

I do care and don't support that they gave it away.

I am the one who speaks of liberation of Western Somalia more than anyone here and did so back in that other website.

You have voiced more support for Palestine than you have done for Somalis in the occupied region. In fact, I've never seen you say anything about our people affected there.

You're more interested in Arabs than you are of Somalis. News flash, you're not Arab and never will be. You are a "kalab aswad" and its high time you start to realize that.

I do care and don't support that they gave it away.

I am the one who speaks of liberation of Western Somalia more than anyone here and did so back in that other website.

You have voiced more support for Palestine than you have done for Somalis in the occupied region. In fact, I've never seen you say anything about our people affected there.

You're more interested in Arabs than you are of Somalis. News flash, you're not Arab and never will be. You are a "kalab aswad" and its high time you start to realize that.

As a matter fact, in almost every comment you post, you support Israelis and their merciless massacres and imprisonment of Palestinian people. Truth is, if you love Somalis, you would not have supported the Israelis who supported Ethiopia and Kenya in all of their wars against Somalia. Even when ONLF was/is waging the war, Israeli military generals were training Ethiopian occupation for their counter-insurgency campaign against the Somalis in the Ogaden.

In 1964, when Ethiopia launched its assault on Somalia, all of their training and military supplies were delivered by Israel.

In 1977, when Somali went to war with Ethiopia, all of the Ethiopian military equipment were American-made. When Derg regime switches to Soviets, US Government imposed military embargo on Ethiopia. When Somalia launched the offensive, the Soviet military equipment did not reach Ethiopia and the Ethiopians needed time to learn them any way. In order to circumvent the US embargo, it was Israel who stepped up the supply effort and provided much needed ammunition and spare parts to Ethiopia's war effort. In particular, the Ethiopian F-5 fighter jets that destroyed Somali cities such Boorama, Dhuusamareeb, and others were all repaired and equipped by Israel.

As for Kenya, from the first day of independence in 1962 till today, Israel is the backer of KDF.

Listen, you hate Muslims and Somalis are overwhelmingly Muslims, so quit hiding behind you support Somalis. You don't. As a matter fact, you only support the policies of the West against Muslims, and Somalis are no different. You care and support anyone that allow homo stuff to perpetuate! :dead:

I don't support Israel. Im not a Jew. Past comments were tongue-in-cheek but you don't understand sarcasm. But I don't support terrorists either.

South Yemen supported the Ethiopians and sent thousands of troops but you bootyclap for Arabs.

Why exclude the Arab support? Why do you like rimming Arab ass? Didn't they deny you and all Somalis refugee status while fleeing war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts