Bilan Arte, national chairwoman of Canadian Student Federation leading student causes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't support Israel. Im not a Jew. Past comments were tongue-in-cheek but you don't understand sarcasm. But I don't support terrorists either.

South Yemen supported the Ethiopians and sent thousands of troops but you bootyclap for Arabs.

Why exclude the Arab support? Why do you like rimming Arab ass? Didn't they deny you and all Somalis refugee status while fleeing war?

If you don't support Israel, what is your issue with Canadian Student Federation supporting Palestinians? You run around like a headless chicken when you get cornered with the crap beliefs that you throw around.

As for South Yemen, it was an effort by the Warsaw pact and all pro-Soviet governments to support Ethiopia. Did they have a choice when all of their expenditure was paid for by Soviet empire. However, on our side (Somalia), we were supported and still supported to this day Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Egypt, UAE, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, and Northern Yemen (at that time). General Zia Ul-Haq (May Allah be pleased with him) of Pakistan also provided military advisers to Somali army. Since we're an African state, the only reason all of this aid was provided to us because Somalia is a Muslim state - the same way that Turks are supporting the Somali government.

Additionally, a Somali gaal like you should know my support to Arabs is not an ethnic based; it is based on a religion. An Arab Muslim is more closer to me than a Somali gaal. That is how I operate. I also know when I see a Muslim hater like you attacking Arabs, I know it has nothing to do with Arabs in general as they have Muslims, Christians, and Atheists. I know it has every thing to do with your hate against Islam and its Muslim adherents. So quit hiding behind you love Somalis but hate "Arabs". You don't. You hate every Muslim. You're not the only one but I see others here like Ciddharta aka SacdiyoAyaanle aka Indy and others as well.

If you don't support Israel, what is your issue with Canadian Student Federation supporting Palestinians? You run around like a headless chicken when you get cornered with the crap beliefs that you throw around.

As for South Yemen, it was an effort by the Warsaw pact and all pro-Soviet governments to support Ethiopia. Did they have a choice when all of their expenditure was paid for by Soviet empire. However, on our side (Somalia), we were supported and still supported to this day Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Egypt, UAE, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, and Northern Yemen (at that time). General Zia Ul-Haq (May Allah be pleased with him) of Pakistan also provided military advisers to Somali army. Since we're an African state, the only reason all of this aid was provided to us because Somalia is a Muslim state - the same way that Turks are supporting the Somali government.

Additionally, a Somali gaal like you should know my support to Arabs is not an ethnic based; it is based on a religion. An Arab Muslim is more closer to me than a Somali gaal. That is how I operate. I also know when I see a Muslim hater like you attacking Arabs, I know it has nothing to do with Arabs in general as they have Muslims, Christians, and Atheists. I know it has every thing to do with your hate against Islam and its Muslim adherents. So quit hiding behind you love Somalis but hate "Arabs". You don't. You hate every Muslim. You're not the only one but I see others here like Ciddharta aka SacdiyoAyaanle aka Indy and others as well.

You're a shameless person. I remember when that white lady from the NAACP was masquerading as a black woman, you supported her only because it would be easier for you to claim Arab.

Of course an Arab Muslim is closer to you than a Somali Atheist; an Arab Atheist is closer to you than a Somali Muslim/Atheist.

I have no reason to hate followers of repackaged Arab paganism

My beef with that student union is that they should focus on pushing govt to reduce fees and not waste their time on nonsense like Palestine. Its a student union, not some Palestinian organization

She covered her, so she is definitely a Muslim woman. With respect to her support the so-called pro-black, she needs to be educated who she is and what this term "black" - which was created by colonialists - stands for. Unless she becomes the out of control SWJ girls, I think we should be proud of her of what she has done for herself and Canada in general. She definitely has a leadership potential if she is the chair of 500K student federation in Canada.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

I see you you still making excuses for sub humans called arabs if the yemen fuckers only sided with Ethiopia out of warsaw pact why the f*ck were the trash called libya and yemen supporting the ssdf to fight somalia army? Even though the 77 war was over by then? You also like to avoid the part where the yemen fuckers treate our females like shit wanna know a fun fact somalis to them are the lowest of the low they even have Ethiopians above them:axvmm9o:

I see you you still making excuses for sub humans called arabs if the yemen fuckers only sided with Ethiopia out of warsaw pact why the f*ck were the trash called libya and yemen supporting the ssdf to fight somalia army? Even though the 77 war was over by then? You also like to avoid the part where the yemen fuckers treate our females like shit wanna know a fun fact somalis to them are the lowest of the low they even have Ethiopians above them:axvmm9o:

Why Yemen did this, why Libya did that? Gaalo kids are out of arguments. Go and take on Arabs instead of creating Arab this, Arab that threads day and night. We're dealing with kids who were raised with cayr who have self-esteem issues and have left Islam. You're all spineless assholes. Be men and have self-confidence, instead of coming up with gibberish comments day and night.

-AJ claimed to be a homo.
-Ciddharta aka SacdiyoAyaanle aka Indy told us she is a homo as well.
-Bandit claimed he has soft hands and he loves trannies.

Unbelievable!

Basically, these kids are blaming their despicable life-style on Arabs. It does not get worse than that!

Get lost you all queers who have no lives. F/ck you hooyadiin wasee. I profoundly hate you people.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Why Yemen did this, why Libya did that? Gaalo kids are out of arguments. Go and take on Arabs instead of creating Arab this, Arab that threads day and night. We're dealing with kids who were raised with cayr who have self-esteem issues and have left Islam. You're all spineless assholes. Be men and have self-confidence, instead of coming up with gibberish comments day and night.

Unbelievable!

Basically, these kids are blaming their despicable life-style on Arabs. It does not get worse than that!

Get lost you all queers who have no lives. F/ck you hooyadiin wasee. I profoundly hate you people.
:heh::lolbron::mjlol::cryinglaughsmiley::ftw9nwa::mjlaugh::pachah1::mjkkk::russ::umad:
When you run out of argument start insulting:wow:

Unbelievable!

1365439824_arab_woman_twerks_for_money.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
As a Somali from formerly resided and raised in Toronto, I will tell you guys the females there whom are absorbed by these despicable pseudo universities are completely brainwashed with liberal filth. I would never ever have daughters there, they will mostly become filth

Status
Not open for further replies.