BILA DHIIG XALIMO DANCES SEXUALLY IN K POP MUSIC VIDEO?????

'Any song' might be Zico's final track before he goes on military hiatus. Korean males have to enroll for military service by age 28. Zico is turning 28 in September of this year. I forgot all about the mandatory military service and was hoping for a world tour. Compulsory military service should be abolished. I have already lost Loco. I can't manage without new music from Zico for two years.
:liberaltears:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
'Any song' might be Zico's final track before he goes on military hiatus. Korean males have to enroll for military service by age 28. Zico is turning 28 in September of this year. I forgot all about the mandatory military service and was hoping for a world tour. Compulsory military service should be abolished. I have already lost Loco. I can't manage without new music from Zico for two years.
:liberaltears:

I still can't believe they can't avoid the service many LoL players who are korean have avoided joining cause they were given special permission

I still can't believe they can't avoid the service many LoL players who are korean have avoided joining cause they were given special permission

They exempt LoL players but not the singers who are bringing billions of dollars into the economy. It makes no fucking sense. They need to rewrite their laws.