Bi'Idhnillah Faqash Deportations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Once Oromos are all deported all faqash reer konfuur will be sent on trucks and dropped in garoowe village.No hospitality or mercy should be given to these vermins.
We will hunt them down through every alleyway and sewer take all the money and belongings they have and send them humiliated to Garowe.This is not their country and their welcome has been overstayed.

Time for all 84,000 of them to f*ck off.They are a burden on our economy since they are not productive at all and they eat up the aid that native Somalilanders need.Again it's time to go!We will show the world and the UN that this is Somaliland and Faqash are not IDPs but foreigners in our land.

I want to hear the opinions of landers only.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Landers deported from Somali Spot when

Btw faqash is very specific, stop abusing the word

:diddyswag:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why do you keep talking about dhuxul, I get the feeling you the super black sheep in the family

:chrisfreshhah:

Please, go ahead and deport every single Daarod fool thats living in Hargeisa, Berbera and Burco. They deserve it.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Please, go ahead and deport every single Daarod fool thats living in Hargeisa, Berbera and Burco. They deserve it.
Every Darood (MJ,Marexan,Ogaden) shall be deported with Hawiye and dropped in your dusty villages of Bosaaso and Garoowe.All 84,000 of them.Hopefully that will break puntlands tiny economy

Big boy talk for a kid living in Canada off the welfare state and is trying to get more of his kin to tahriib from the "promised land" that is land. What's up with these idoor kids thinking their homeland is the third reich that eclipses the world in standard of living and in science and culture and that people from all parts of the world are migrating to live there?

This is the city-center of your "world-class" city that people from all parts of the world want to live in:

haregesia_electricity.jpg

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Every Darood (MJ,Marexan,Ogaden) shall be deported with Hawiye and dropped in your dusty villages of Bosaaso and Garoowe.All 84,000 of them.Hopefully that will break puntlands tiny economy
^^I don't think this days Daarood were living in Waqooyi galbeed accept view families who are their reer abti isaaq. Daarod got large regions so doesn't need Qowdhanland.

The new policy of issuing legal stay to foreigners and also requiring citizens to have their somaliland identification cards as of now is a security measure which will make it impossible for reer federalism to just enter somaliland as if it's just another one of hassan sheikhs federal states.
If reer federalism can not enter somaliland with out having to seek approval from somaliland itself instead of just walking in to potentially buhootle for example then this means somaliland has consolidated its grip on its territory to the point it has every one on its territory identified and on a system. It will make catching spies from Mogadishu easiar.

This policy was coming sooner or later. I fully support the deportation of anyone that doesn't meet the requirements to be documented on the system

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Once Oromos are all deported all faqash reer konfuur will be sent on trucks and dropped in garoowe village.No hospitality or mercy should be given to these vermins.
We will hunt them down through every alleyway and sewer take all the money and belongings they have and send them humiliated to Garowe.This is not their country and their welcome has been overstayed.

Time for all 84,000 of them to f*ck off.They are a burden on our economy since they are not productive at all and they eat up the aid that native Somalilanders need.Again it's time to go!We will show the world and the UN that this is Somaliland and Faqash are not IDPs but foreigners in our land.

I want to hear the opinions of landers only.
We will kill you in Xamar and in Hargeisa Insha Allah

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I disagree, close cooperation between Somalis is what I encourage, arrogance is nothing but blinding. If I know a Majeerteen brother who contributes to Somaliland's economy I praise him, same thing for a Hawiye brother from the south.
There is much to benefit from for us working together, one of the largest telecom companies in Somaliland is dominated shares-wise by Habar Gidir, but it benefits all Somalilanders who use it.

On the other hand what is there to benefit from by expelling all Somalis from outside Somaliland? You will do nothing but stir hatred in the hearts of their cousins, the Dhulbahante and the Warsangeli, all for what, pride and arrogance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending