Biggest xalimo femcel

Kisame

Plotting world domination
She's a lesbian gaal in the west that never stops talking about Somali niggas :dead:

Somali niggas don't even harass gay somalis that much anymore. Majority of them can post on social media without any harassment.

Niggas don't even attack them irl here in the west. Blue makeup is legit just chilling and interacts with somalis all the time.

Even all the guys who killed Somali trannies were Ajnabi.

Why is there a lesbian xalimo that has beef with us??? @Laiis @Ajansjana

She's a lesbian gaal in the west that never stops talking about Somali niggas :dead:

Somali niggas don't even harass gay somalis that much anymore. Majority of them can post on social media without any harassment.

Niggas don't even attack them irl here in the west. Blue makeup is legit just chilling and interacts with somalis all the time.

Even all the guys who killed Somali trannies were Ajnabi.

Why is there a lesbian xalimo that has beef with us??? @Laiis @Ajansjana
She’s Muslim & she was probably victimized by a Somali man. I support my good sis

Kisame

She’s Muslim & she was probably victimized by a Somali man. I support my good sis
Nigga she's a gaal you know this.

Plus she lives in the west. She can easily leave the community. It's not that hard. Tons of Somali gays are living life without harassing the Somali community

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is why I cannot take current feminists seriously. I mean, if you're demanding your "rights", why not do that instead of constantly trolling Somali men? Do you think this will serve your cause? It won't work and wars between the sexes will start - 6,000 followers, who could be young Somali girls, will be contaminated by these things and their agenda.

Nigga she's a gaal you know this.

Plus she lives in the west. She can easily leave the community. It's not that hard. Tons of Somali gays are living life without harassing the Somali community
Why are you bothered by her sharing her experience & trying to connect with other Somali women based on humour? She’s not even a hardcore Somali men hater btw @Kisame you’re quite privileged you should sit some convos out :mybusiness:

Kisame

Why are you bothered by her sharing her experience & trying to connect with other Somali women based on humour? She’s not even a hardcore Somali men hater btw @Kisame you’re quite privileged you should sit some convos out :mybusiness:
Ive seen ajnabis in her comments laughing at her memes about Somali niggas.

She's a coon

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
She’s a flip flopping ex Muslim too very annoying woman. Choose a fucking side you’re either a gaal khaniis or hetro Muslim

Kisame

She’s a flip flopping ex Muslim too very annoying woman. Choose a fucking side you’re either a gaal khaniis or hetro Muslim
Literally knew one who flipped back to Islam publicly just so she can attack some gay niggas and get support from the Somali trolls that followed her :dead:. They jumped the gay niggas alongside the chick because they saw a Muslimah beefing with a gay nigga.

Chick became gaal again right after that homophobic rant.

Farax’s in here crying about somali girls making jokes at their expense and spreading hate like a xalimo hate thread isn’t posted everyday on here

IMG_8791.gif

Kisame

Farax’s in here crying about somali girls making jokes at their expense and spreading hate like a xalimo hate thread isn’t posted everyday on here

View attachment 324777
I don't go on public platforms to diss Somali women. I don't like doing that in front of non somalis.

I want my opps to see me dissing them. That's why I hop on Somali spaces where my opps reside.

I don't go on public platforms to diss Somali women. I don't like doing that in front of non somalis.

I want my opps to see me dissing them. That's why I hop on Somali spaces where my opps reside.

But Somali men are as a collective do stop the ceyaar you’ve just seen the video of that haggred atheer attacking women

Both incels and femcels are equally obnoxious and unemployed, but if you think femcels are a bigger threat than incels, then you're being dishonest with yourself.

I have yet to see a femcel conduct a mass shooting targeting the opposite sex in the same way Elliot Rodgers infamously did or leak a man's residential address for living in a slightly different way that she would prefer, like how women on social media so often are doxxed for slightly pushing the envelope.