biggest twitter destruction of a hypocrite

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Arma himself is married to an ajnabi madow, I don’t like bringing personal peoples business up. But keep the same energy with everyone, it’s not just you but everyone who lets him get away with it.

Are people in this forum, dim or something? For the millionth time, she is madow or any other Madow, shes Creole. Look them up, of you've never heard of them.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
i have a dream that one day wallahi people will just leave Isaaq people alone and pray for the whole ethnic group, it’s like Hitler vs the Jews bruv
I know your pissed off about this but you have also said stuff about other qabils.

In the end of the day, we are all one nation and it is a collective L for all of us

I know your pissed off about this but you have also said stuff about other qabils.

In the end of the day, we are all one nation and it is a collective L for all of us
flick through that entire Liyah mai thread if you get the chance, i let a good 3-4 comments pass until i had enough and stepped in and defended, i don’t even identify as my own country ak that’s how much i don’t care for qabil etc

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Are people in this forum, dim or something? For the millionth time, she is madow or any other Madow, shes Creole. Look them up, of you've never heard of them.
what diffrence does it make you dont hide behind your ajnabi wife and mock somali people and you dont have extreme hatred for somali women

:noneck:wallahi these halimos with their insane excuses why cant they just go and criticize the silly xaarlimos

i have a dream that one day wallahi people will just leave Isaaq people alone and pray for the whole ethnic group, it’s like Hitler vs the Jews bruv
My intension was to display how the UK female function is just coincidence the guy who created named it after your people I never had ulterior motive behind my post targeting your folks:ummhmm:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance i knew I was onto something with this guy. All his posts lead to the fact that he hates women.

What do you have to say for yourself cog?
Embarrassing you should call your connect in dayniile khayre and tell them if this guy @geeljire madaxweyne lands in Mogadishu he should be arrested on sight

and report him on this forum weliba meel kasta ilbaabka kaso xir alphabet boys hataa ugu waac how dare he have his own opinion or views kkk he should be locked up behind bars for refusing to capitulate to your demands

Trending