biggest twitter destruction of a hypocrite

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You didn’t answer my question, are you mixed? You’ve mentioned Oromo uncles before so?
lool am not mixed am fully somali the uncle was a family freind who helped my family a lot he was even their when we needed to move house hes s a oromo from hergeisa, i call him uncle for respect

Go and read any thread I’ve written about Somali men. And it seems to be an international thing since I’ve seen the same bums in Holland and Sweden. Having spoken to reiko I understand that the same type of man exists in America but whatever helps you sleep at night.
@Gibiin-Udug is attention seeker raised in the suburb full of white
She's only safe because of men like me
When something happens she runs to hide behind me:ohlord:
But you deflected my question to Somali men are trash you never answered my question by and large the UK females aren't upgrading the bum they dick ride are losers bottom barrel ethnicities.
So why do they do it I understand if they were successful group like whites?

Muji

VIP
@Gibiin-Udug is attention seeker raised in the suburb full of white
She's only safe because of men like me
When something happens she runs to hide behind me:ohlord:
But you deflected my question to Somali men are trash you never answered my question by and large the UK females aren't upgrading the bum they **** ride are losers bottom barrel ethnicities.
So why do they do it I understand if they were successful group like whites?

Anyone who isn’t a farax is an upgrade

Lol it is just a london problem as that city stays catching L's outside and inside
not all uk somalis just the london trash, i wouldnt worry about them they are nothing more then com bucket hookers except the sensible ones of course
I can't avoid them online who ever gave them internet should be shot in the head they went from infecting couple of blocks in London to infecting all of us :trash:
You can solve all your problems by
1. I think Somali males should start targeting these females irl at some point they will get the message
2. Start killing these foreigners they love
These two things <--- will gain your people respect fear is ultimate respect:wow:

I can't avoid them online who ever gave them internet should be shot in the head they went from infecting couple of blocks in London to infecting all of us :trash:
1. I think Somali males should start targeting these females irl at some point they will get the message
These two things <--- will gain your people respect fear is ultimate respect:wow:

Looool you're so weird.

Shall I tell you how the insults will stop?

Stop being little es and just ignore their insults. Somalis male and females both cuss each other out.

You're men that are crying about the insults of immature women. Abdis that have a lot going for them don't sit around getting emotional over nonsense. Be a man for goodness sake.

I just have to exert my dominance over these creatures you love when I touch down in london am sure I'll be swiming in siil:sass2:
Looool you're so weird.

Shall I tell you how the insults will stop?

Stop being little es and just ignore their insults. Somalis male and females both cuss each other out.

You're men that are crying about the insults of immature women. Abdis that have a lot going for them don't sit around getting emotional over nonsense. Be a man for goodness sake.
Little girl letting these small insults slide is how uk became like this:mjdontkno:
Females only respect fear and power neither of which her counter part failed to display to her :wow:

Lol your on to something

Lol your on to something
The dirty little secret in the world
Killing solves everything in this world
You want food kill and take it
You want money kill and take it
You want respect kill
You want His women kill him and take her <-----
This is how real men should function

I just have to exert my dominance over these creatures you love when I touch down in london am sure I'll be swiming in siil:sass2:

Little girl letting these small insults slide is how uk became like this:mjdontkno:
Females only respect fear and power neither of which her counter part failed to display to her :wow:
Very true

The dirty little secret in the world
Killing solves everything in this world
You want food kill and take it
You want money kill and take it
You want respect kill
You want His women kill him and take her <-----
This is how real men should function
Cold world indeed but life goes on without or with you as they should know

Lol somali girls say somali guys are trash...true to a certain extent I won't deny that...

But.........what about somali girls...lol you lot actually think your prestige or prized compared to other women of different ethnicites you guys are pretty trash too if you compare lol

Modern somali girls cant compete against there cadaan, arab, south asian, & latin american counterparts

Somali girls can only compete with the madow girls and carribean girls...all the other non black females are better educated, earn more money...look better...family oreintated...in successful marriages...good personality...got values...love their respective cultures etc

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Arma himself is married to an ajnabi madow, I don’t like bringing personal peoples business up. But keep the same energy with everyone, it’s not just you but everyone who lets him get away with it.
You don't see @Arma bashing his own people and deen like most xalimos who marry ajaanib.
He's children are also Somali and he will instill the deen and dhaqan in them In'sha'Allah

lool am not mixed am fully somali the uncle was a family freind who helped my family a lot he was even their when we needed to move house hes s a oromo from hergeisa, i call him uncle for respect
MashaAllah, but do you realize how it looks.... most people here have amazing Somalis and uncles, adeers, who else helps them out?

and when you're here praising them, there are tons of them attacking their own men on the same titter, So how could you praise them and attack ours?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
MashaAllah, but do you realize how it looks.... most people here have amazing Somalis and uncles, adeers, who else helps them out?

and when you're here praising them, there are tons of them attacking their own men on the same titter, So how could you praise them and attack ours?
yeh i know but thier is nothing wrong with praising ethiopian women their buetifull nice quite and submissive, am also on ethiopian twitter and most of the gender stuff is just between ethiopians and is almost always done sarcastically but thats not the same with somali twitter youtube or podcasts their seems to be an ugly gender war against somali men

Trending