Biggest party in Sweden discuss reimmigrating Somali Nationals specifically.

What's your thoughts?

Attachments

• 20220525_163528.jpg
    20220525_163528.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 427
Man I wished I lived there y’all get free everything. And we get cancerous chemicals in our food.
Yeah but take a look at our youth and ask yourself if that is how you want your children to be and imagine the generations after that. And I'm not saying that America is better, it might be worse actually.

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Too many somali criminals in Europe. Not sure why. Is it tough to get good jobs due to being minority? Here in Minnesota it very easy to find a job, there is actual shortage of workers for most fields.

Too many somali criminals in Europe. Not sure why. Is it tough to get good jobs due to being minority? Here in Minnesota it very easy to find a job, there is actual shortage of workers for most fields.
Most of them become criminals before they even start looking for jobs. It usually starts when they are still in school.

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
America before you become citizen you are green card holder. Many Somalis with criminal records got deported during trump era who had green cards. Even if it was something you did young and you are now productive citizen. Once you are citizen though you won’t get deported

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its too late right? Don't they have 2 generations born there already?

it’s not only Somalis I also see Moldovan and afghan in the paper. Either way they have a right to deport Somalis since it’s their country anyways

it’s not only Somalis I also see Moldovan and afghan in the paper. Either way they have a right to deport Somalis since it’s their country anyways
The moldova part is not emigration or deportation it for the war related with Ukraine most likely giving money to them for refugees in that country.

The afghan part however is unknown to me and very questionable for them to do it anyways when reading it.

The somalia part there no way they going to force them out unless they don't have swedish passport which it illegal to do it. Also there no law to revoke citizenship here aswell once you have it which is why Swedish Democrats wants to do however in order to do that they need get majority vote in the parliament 2 terms in a row to pass that into a law not only 1 term.

And that is why this unchanged citizenship law from early 20th centuary ( Yes that old never touched or updated ) is why most returnee Isis members and 2nd generation criminal immigrants are protected. What wonderful place to be a criminal to do crime aswell getting "saft och bullar" from the goverement. Love this lefty country never gets boring with all these shennigans and loopholes abuse i read and the politican here just telling us " we are not going let them play us like that " for the 79th time and onward
:mjlaugh: