Biggest party in Sweden discuss reimmigrating Somali Nationals specifically.

The moldova part is not emigration or deportation it for the war related with Ukraine most likely giving money to them for refugees in that country.

The afghan part however is unknown to me and very questionable for them to do it anyways when reading it.

The somalia part there no way they going to force them out unless they don't have swedish passport which it illegal to do it. Also there no law to revoke citizenship here aswell once you have it which is why Swedish Democrats wants to do however in order to do that they need get majority vote in the parliament 2 terms in a row to pass that into a law not only 1 term.

And that is why this unchanged citizenship law from early 20th centuary ( Yes that old never touched or updated ) is why most returnee Isis members and 2nd generation criminal immigrants are protected. What wonderful place to be a criminal to do crime aswell getting "saft och bullar" from the goverement. Love this lefty country never gets boring with all these shennigans and loopholes abuse i read and the politican here just telling us " we are not going let them play us like that " for the 79th time and onward
:mjlaugh:
Yeah the Afghan and Moldovan part was about something else. Social demokraterna are trying to pull a Macron. Election time is near and they're trying to appease the racists by going after the "worst" combination Black+Muslim.

Having too many kids in gaalo country is the issue here, and then letting the Swedish and other EU countries' taxpayers take care if them. If Somali parents knew how to discipline them and stayed clear from the ghettos. we wouldn't be in this embarrassing mess.

Folks, 1 or 2, or 3 kids should be the maximum. And make sure you devote all of your resources to those kids. Sending money to overseas relatives is a disaster. Take care of your kids first and don't let the taxes of the citizens in the country you live in to be used to raise your kids. The responsibility of feeding, clothing, and raising them with good manners is on you.

Sweden is far more likely to become 5- 10% somali than Somalis returning any forced repartition isn't even debated even the right wing party is talking about offering money to help people that want to return.

Sweden has been great to most Somalis in the the beginning they took in Somalis with great enthusiasm now our reputation in the gutter i don't think other Somali diaspora has a worse reputation in their respective countries it's unbelievably bad.

Parents don't demand enough from their children. Parents don't learn the language even though the government spends a fortune on trying to educate Somali parents. They gave out easy citizenship and are struggleing to motivate older somalis.

I hope future generations can contribute to Sweden and restore our reputation because they deserve it for all the help they have given Somalia.

Last edited:

iftiina

Spoilers Queen
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News