Big welcome for mudane madaxweyne ee mamuulka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
I'm Gabileyian and Sanaagian kuwa kale waan ka baqaa dee ina abti. :ileycry:

It is ok inabti don't worry. You are always welcome in the serene and blessed lands of Gabiley region where the reer bari cannot harm you. Beesha Jibril Abokor welcomes all of our descendants as native Gabileyians. :yousmart:

Gabiley Ha Noolaato! :fittytousand:

Bohol

VIP
All that fight over a invite to my uncle's hotel in Soukhal Galbeed kkkkk. You can also see it
in the video.

Liban hotel in the background
jqmj9t.jpg

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
After the goat meat feasting. Me and @Gambar will go to Kaah supermarket to top up the car petrol and then chill in Nasiye hotel (the
white hotel next to Kaah Business Center).

@Gambar welcome to my hood. :samwelcome:

2z6v38i.jpg

14e55ef.jpg

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
It is strange how people love him compared to Siilanyo. Security stops the supporters getting too close
since it is overcrowded.

I predict around 70% of the votes in Togdheer will go to WADANI. Two reasons why.

1. Thousands crossed over the border from Gashaamo and Daror districts in Ethiopia (both combined have over 200,000 in population).

2. There is no UCID in Togdheer this time to divide votes.

@Rooble @Hemaal @iNutEasily
Cirro should play the game dirty like Qudhmiye. Block some of them opposition maggots from voting. Fuel clan warfare in the opposition areas. etc.

Bohol

VIP
Cirro should play the game dirty like Qudhmiye. Block some of them opposition maggots from voting. Fuel clan warfare in the opposition areas. etc.

He is using Xirsi Xaaji Xasan (Xirsi Gaab) to divide their votes. Many of the youth in east Burco support Xirsi and can't relate to Muuse Bixi.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Biixi is isaaq
Cirro is isaaq
Waraabe is isaaq

Your next president will 100% be isaaq :yousmart: best believe that like you believe in the Bible
Dont steal our lines , that is something we say and I wont fall for that crap. It is something the Awal and Jeclo spew. Propagating this fake unity everywhere.

Bohol

VIP
Dont steal our lines , that is something we say and I wont fall for that crap. It is something the Awal and Jeclo spew. Propagating this fake unity everywhere.

Bingo. It is about shared interests and having the same party. I am not stupid like X-Playa who licks their bum in somnet lol while they
form a alliance against his community.

This nigga thinks issaqs well war with eachother ....

We're not you're clan, I'm actually
Laughing.... you can dream it but
It will NEVER happen!

Pure bred issaqs know this.....

IMG_6538.GIF

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Bingo. It is about shared interests and having the same party. I am not stupid like X-Playa who licks their bum in somnet lol while they
form a alliance against his community.
Some of them even pose as HY to further their agenda. Makes you wonder are they insecure about repping their own community? lmfao

Bohol

VIP
Some of them even pose as HY to further their agenda. Makes you wonder are they insecure about repping their own community? lmfao

Yh that is true. There is this dh!llo that claimed to be HY in here but was ready to throw me under the bus for her God "Isaaq" under the blink of an eye . That is why I am suspicious of any "HY" that tries to further that agenda. They are mostly sheegatos and people with ulterior motives.

Last edited:
No need to bite off my good Awdalian friend's head off. It was just last year 16 people died in Ceel Afweyn. Unless you think the war was
between vampires and demons :lol: :lol: .

There is no war between issaqs!

A lil domestic dispute hardly counts,
only pure bred issaqs know this!

We live in harmony masha'Allah
Our troops are made up of all
Issaq clans.

You're talking 16 ppl - it ceases to
Amaze me how you turn something
Small into something big for you're
Retarded audience!

Only an audience of imbeciles and
Retards will believe the lies you
Promote.

Bohol

VIP
There is no war between issaqs!

A lil domestic dispute hardly counts,
only pure bred issaqs know this!

We live in harmony masha'Allah
Our troops are made up of all
Issaq clans.

You're talking 16 ppl - it ceases to
Amaze me how you turn something
Small into something big for you're
Retarded audience!

16 death toll is big in the north this is not south Somalia with weekly 30 deaths.:draketf: When was the last time 16 people died in clashes in Awdal? end of the day the truth is @Rooble lives in one of the most peaceful areas. If you also want to live in peace you have to make up with me aka your neighbor instead of running away from the problem.

:gaasdrink:

16 death toll is big in the north this is not south Somalia.:draketf: When was the last time 16 people died in clashes in Awdal?
end of the day the truth is rooble lives in one of the most peaceful areas. If you also want to live in peace you have to make up
with me aka your neighbor instead of running away from the problem.

:gaasdrink:

Land disputes are the norm, 16 isn't
Mass scale inter clan war, and it
Usually gets resolved quick!

I know it kills youre wish for
This to happen! But alhamduillah
Us pure Issaqs love eachother!

What's his clan and what part of the
Somalia is he from, so I can best
Tailor my insults....

I know you like you're lil puppy,
You've trained him well...