Big welcome for mudane madaxweyne ee mamuulka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and @Gambar will be having a barbecue in that yellow hotel after WADANI wins and guess what? you're not invited. :samwelcome::dabcasar:

I can go anywhere in Burco I please,
I will gatecrash you're dinner ...

And Flip the table over

IMG_6736.GIF

Bohol

VIP
@Gambar She believes a HA is closer to her than the people she lives in the city with :lol: . I don't think it is wise inviting her she might
offend the audience with her Kulmiye stuff while they are in party mood.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
I heard rumours Kulmiye wants to move the customs from Wajaale to Baligubadle to appease the Arap community. If that is true, Wadani may have a chance in Gabiley as well.

Bohol

VIP
I heard rumours Kulmiye wants to move the customs from Wajaale to Baligubadle to appease the Arap community. If that is true, Wadani may have a chance in Gabiley as well.

I don't think Arap can be hoodwinked this time. They have been loyal supporters since 2003 but the final straw that broke the camel's back
was 2012 local elections incident. Most Arap I talk to in real life can't hear Kulmiye :lol: .

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
As long as the "Jibril Abokor stretch" from Arabsiyo to Kalabydh & Gabiley to Wajaale continues to eat. :diddyass:

I could care less who wins (as long as Bixi loses). :manny:

I hear a lot of Jibril Abokor these days saying Cirro will probably be better for Gabiley region as he'll have to earn their votes, unlike Bixi who takes us for granted and sells us out at the first opportunity.
We made the mistake of trusting that snake Bixi once, it won't happen again. :idontlike:

Bohol

VIP
@Hoosjeed Generally the clan that the president hails from areas usually get left out. However Cirro will be properly thankful for the
unconditional support from HY and reer Awdal. I expect him to do many projects in those areas and not be a nacas. End of the day
it is the living standards that matter.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?

Bixi gave away Jibril Abokor land to some Samaroon in Ceelbardaale when he was interior minister in the mid 90's. It wasn't his to give away. It belongs to Reer Xarred (Jibril Abokor). So that's my principal beef with him. He brags and goes on about HA nimo but it is all BS. He is an opportunist who saw the first opportunity he had to sell us out and took it.

He also takes credit for Jibril Abokor military prowess and accomplishments in the SNM when he was hiding in the bushes and the real men were risking their lives. In Dagaalkii sokeeye 1994-95 it was Jibril Abokor milita (99 Unit) stationed in Zaylac that saved his subclans asses from getting ethnically cleansed by Ciidagale milita in Hargeisa. They would have got wiped off the face of the earth if it wasn't for us, but are still ungrateful for that to this day somehow. Ask any Ciidagale and they'll tell you the same it was no contest until the Jibril Abokor milita showed up. He is all talk and no action. That is not a leader in my opinion but a coward.

I'll take my chances with the HY president. At least he is honest with his intentions and won't stab us in the back but will face us like a man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts