Big welcome for mudane madaxweyne ee mamuulka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men in general tbh. But it's a well known fact, legend has it, it's even more worse when the husband is hy. Also they love hy men, I knew this HJ girl she even introduced me to her ayeeyo, her father is a famous Burcaawi and I remember when i talked to her ayeeyo she was over the moon just for the fact I was hy :gaasdrink:

Reminds me of the HY guy who
Wanted me to meet his whole
Family....

This nigga was always in the friend
Zone.... he did try to escape it though,
bless His heart! But I put him straight
Back.

:gaasdrink:

Bohol

VIP
I've never seen a HY woman with a HJ man in fact that's very rare but HY man and HJ woman is very common.

That is true HY woman and HJ man is even more rare even here in UK (where both groups
have large communities).

Bohol

VIP
Men in general tbh. But it's a well known fact, legend has it, it's even more worse when the husband is hy. Also they love hy men, I knew this HJ girl she even introduced me to her ayeeyo, her father is a famous Burcaawi and I remember when i talked to her ayeeyo she was over the moon just for the fact I was hy :gaasdrink:

kkkkk. They should intermarry with HA and become best buddies in bed like they are in Kulmiye. :samwelcome:

I've never seen a HY woman with a HJ man in fact that's very rare but HY man and HJ woman is very common.

In my family, there are about 5 HJ-HY marriages that I'm aware off. 3 are HY woman with HJ. It's quite common. Don't let them fool ya. I also know a few HJ with HY reer abti in my city.

In my family, there are about 5 HJ-HY marriages that I'm aware off. 3 are HY woman with HJ. It's quite common. Don't let them fool ya. I also know a few HJ with HY reer abti in my city.
To hell with qabil we are one people at the end of the day.

Bohol

VIP
HA since my soon to be wife is Isse Muse :banderas:

Good choice. CM girls are usually pro HY. I don't want Kulmiye rants at night so that is why I won't marry a HJ girl, they are too political.

Other reasons are

1. I am a hardliner so it is my job to produce warriors in the battlefield

2. If war breaks out I don't want my sons to butcher their reer abti so it is better for them
to have a reer abti that they don't border

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending