Big welcome for mudane madaxweyne ee mamuulka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Caadi lee waaye.

My HA detector is going off aboow. :hillarybiz:

There is few of your HA in-laws remaining in this site. The rest of them were the victims of my purge operation starting with Lady Zaynab.

v1.bTsxMTE3MzcxNztqOzE3NDU0OzEyMDA7ODAwOzEyMDA

Bohol

VIP
Everybody knows HA are maskeen :drakewtf:

Cog attacks everybody he's a sambac :mjlol: he got over defending Dhulbahante and now he's turned on them

kkkk if you know they are masakeen why are you with them. I will take you inabti just to humiliate beesha HA ee Somalispot. :pachah1::russ:

Let the wedding bells start in Maydh. :gaasdrink:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Edeb daranaa :gucciwhat: war free my brother in law and send me my blood money deg deg.

You mean sister-in-law? don't worry a big GX guy is taking care of her (Zaynab) in prison she will be okay just like Chelsea Manning. :siilaanyosmile:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Damn this turned into a marriage thread.

These are the most common mixes in Somaliland I think from west to east:

Ciise - Gadabursi

Gadabursi - Jibril Abokor (HA)

HA - Ciidagale

Ciidagale - HY

Ciise Muuse (HA) - HY

HJ - Dhulbahante

Now that you guys mentioned it, I agree HY and HJ unions are rarer than I thought considering they border each other. :ohhh:

Bohol

VIP
Damn this turned into a marriage thread.

These are the most common mixes in Somaliland I think from west to east:

Ciise - Gadabursi

Gadabursi - Jibril Abokor (HA)

HA - Ciidagale

Ciidagale - HY

Ciise Muuse (HA) - HY

HJ - Dhulbahante

Now that you guys mentioned it, I agree HY and HJ unions are rarer than I thought considering they border each other. :ohhh:

The reason for that is simple. There is a green-line in Burco (Soukhal Galbeed and Bari) and outside of Burco in Togdheer there
is not a single village that is shared.

upload_2017-7-7_4-47-11.png

Only non-hy from my family is my ayeeyo (mom's mom). She is cidagaale (guyoobe).

Apart from that...i am pure HY on both sides.
Dad's parents were HY too. Although i was told somewhere down da line, someone copped off with a HA. :ivers:

Bohol

VIP
Only non-hy from my family is my ayeeyo (mom's mom). She is cidagaale (guyoobe).

Apart from that...i am pure HY on both sides.
Dad's parents were HY too. Although i was told somewhere down da line, someone copped off with a HA. :ivers:

It is funny how the usual folks tried to claim in this thread we intermarry at large when historically they only use to intermarry with
2 DIA paying groups (SY) out of 66 in the past and now even that stopped. So that is 64 DIA paying groups that normally don't
intermarry with them.

For example that nicca pictured with Farxiya Fiska is reer Xaaji Saalax (a district on the Ethiopia and
Oodweyne border). Nicca properly never heard of what HJ is.

Last edited:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
It is funny how the usual folks tried to claim in this thread we intermarry at large when historically they only use to intermarry with
2 DIA paying groups (SY) out of 66 in the past and now even that stopped. So that is 64 DIA paying groups that normally don't
intermarry with them.

For example that nicca pictured with Farxiya Fiska is reer Xaaji Saalax (a district on the Ethiopia and
Oodweyne border). Nicca properly never heard of what HJ is.

Horta where exactly is the burco green line on a map? :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts