Big Somali bank uses Arab woman in advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ruining their brand.

I personally don't hate Premier Bank. They have opened proper bank branches in SL, PL and across Mogadishu, providing ATMs, POS services for businesses.

They're responsible for Somalia's increasing shift towards traditional banking and they recently signed a deal with Visa. Now you can use your card at major restaurants in Xamar, Hargeisa, Garowe and Bosasso.

But that does not mean I am going to call out what is dangerous to Somali society.

Apollo

VIP
RE: Ruining their brand.

I personally don't hate Premier Bank. They have opened proper bank branches in SL, PL and across Mogadishu, providing ATMs, POS services for businesses.

They're responsible for Somalia's increasing shift towards traditional banking and they recently signed a deal with Visa. Now you can use your card at major restaurants in Xamar, Hargeisa, Garowe and Bosasso.

But that does not mean I am going to call out what is dangerous to Somali society.

Most banks are eventually underlings of Jewish owned megabanks.

And Jews have an agenda for globalization and diversity.. Just saying.

She is not holding the card of that bank. It definitely looks photoshopped.

Either way, isn't dangerous that they're displaying this to an increasingly impressionable audience.

Photo-shopped or not, Somali people will look at this advert and reflect it upon their own beauty standards.

There is a reason why they used female Arab models and not male ones. It is to attract the predominantly male Somali consumer class.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
any business can use who they want to advertise their shit.

open your own business and hire a somali to do your advertising.

Guys

Hold your horses and don't fight over an American owned Bank who can't tell how a Somali looks like given that our cousins in America abuse Diana cream.

Who owns Premier Bank?

As of July 10, 2015, Premier Bank was acquired by United Fidelity Bank, Fsb. Premier Bank provides personal, business, and international banking services in Colorado. Its personal banking products and services include checking, savings, and investment accounts, including traditional and Roth individual retirement accounts; consumer term loans, real estate loans, and lines of credit; and other banking services, such as online banking, bill pay, voice banking, wire transfers, safe deposit boxes, check reordering and safekeeping, notary services, cashier’s checks, money orders, and ATMs. The company’s business banking products and services comprise commercial deposit accounts for daily operational, savings, and investment needs; commercial lending, commercial real estate loans, and business lines of credit; and other banking services, including merchant services, online banking, bill pay, online cash management, auto sweeps, and corporate credit cards. Its international banking services cover import and export commercial letters of credit, import and export documentary collections, international wire transfers, foreign currency banknotes, and bank guaranteed loans. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Denver, Colorado, with additional offices in Alameda and Aurora. It also has a branch in Mogadishu, Somalia. Premier Bank operates as a subsidiary of PB Financial Group, Inc.

Hide Detailed Description
2480 West Alameda Avenue

Denver, CO 80223

United States

Founded in 1995

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=4899014

This is absolutely disgusting. We must stop this self hatred.

What’s their company name and number?

@sigmund are you down?

Reiko

You are closer to their head-office than anyone on Somalispot right now. Call them.

Premier Bank

2480 West Alameda Avenue

Denver, CO 80223

United States

Founded in 1995

Phone:

303-623-8888

Fax:

303-623-8505

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reiko

You are closer to their head-office than anyone on Somalispot right now. Call them.

Premier Bank

2480 West Alameda Avenue

Denver, CO 80223

United States

Founded in 1995

Phone:

303-623-8888

Fax:

303-623-8505

Aussie that number doesn’t work.

I called this number

303-975-8888

They put me on a hold
cac.jpg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Was on Facebook and saw an ad that I would like to share. However, I would like to add some context first.

Background info:

Premier Bank, one of Somalia's largest banking providers and the only Mastercard provider in the nation has been utilising social media heavily for its advertising campaign. Somalis both inside and outside the nation, such as myself have been targeted by these ads.

What is controversial is who is on these ads.

43363548_1976347812429889_9099465580439666688_n.jpg

Judgement:

The advertisement does not even have a Somali Arab let alone an actual ethnic Somali on its advertisements. Instead, it is using a Khaleeji woman in order to advertise a vital consumer product to the Somali community.

This is shown in other adverts....

43040046_1969291853135485_885400713432137728_n.jpg

Here is the link for more adverts...

https://www.facebook.com/pg/premierbankso/photos/?ref=page_internal
lool que the triggerd halimos:gaasdrink::gaasdrink:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Was on Facebook and saw an ad that I would like to share. However, I would like to add some context first.

Background info:

Premier Bank, one of Somalia's largest banking providers and the only Mastercard provider in the nation has been utilising social media heavily for its advertising campaign. Somalis both inside and outside the nation, such as myself have been targeted by these ads.

What is controversial is who is on these ads.

43363548_1976347812429889_9099465580439666688_n.jpg

Judgement:

The advertisement does not even have a Somali Arab let alone an actual ethnic Somali on its advertisements. Instead, it is using a Khaleeji woman in order to advertise a vital consumer product to the Somali community.

This is shown in other adverts....

43040046_1969291853135485_885400713432137728_n.jpg

Here is the link for more adverts...

https://www.facebook.com/pg/premierbankso/photos/?ref=page_internal

Aaahhhh scratching my head isnt having a credit Haraam in Islam? Much less owning a credit card company??? What am i missing here?

This Somali bank is obviously just stealing the image from the internet and editing their logo on it. It's a case of lazy advertisement, not self-hate. Nowhere in the world are Arabs a standard of beauty, much less Somalia.
:dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts