Big saturn dixo hardest mali rapper co.ing outta toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
show my nigga saturn love on his fire tune just came out this guy desreves to blow hes actually talented not like mo g and money making malis

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
show my nigga saturn love on his fire tune just came out this guy desreves to blow hes actually talented not like mo g and money making malis

Hey Geeljire,

u recently made a topic titled “im not black, I’m somali theres a difference”

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...-theres-a-difference.36168/page-8#post-963902

I’m quiet confused sxb, however on this post u refer to another Somali brother the N-word, promote cultural appropriation (rap music) and generally use slang terms originated by people u consider beneath u?

How do u explain this :)

Hey Geeljire,

u recently made a topic titled “im not black, I’m somali theres a difference”

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...-theres-a-difference.36168/page-8#post-963902

I’m quiet confused sxb, however on this post u refer to another Somali brother the N-word, promote cultural appropriation (rap music) and generally use slang terms originated by people u consider beneath u?

How do u explain this :)
I explain this by saying this isn't their culture this is our shit now we stole it and made it better

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey Geeljire, I love everyone just fine, specially people who promote a positive agenda regardless of their background. With that said, I was very sad to read people using disgusting racial derogatory terms to put down other people specially those of African descent.

I was also confused because those same people who believe to be much superior also heavily use memes, slang-terms, music and just about every popular thing associated with said groups. It now makes perfect sense to me, that there’s no true hatred, just a big misunderstanding.

It’s ok to disagree with others, but it’s never ok to be offensive or to use strong language to describe a whole group of people. :)

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Sxb, aren't you a qaxooti? What's with all these slangs? I don't understand half of what you are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending