BIG DISCOVERY: Ancient Egyptian Queen REVEAL to be WHITE, Black Twitter goes Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not European. Not Subsaharan. Egypt is only 6,000 years old and pretty much a copy cat of Mesapotamia. Nothing particularly brillant beyond a pyramid or two. Even if Nilosaharans were around, who cares. :kanyeshrug: I don't think they looked like contemporary Egyptians; short and stocky. That Ramzidle kid looks like a human troll doll. Something tells me the subsequent Euro, Zanj and Arab blood ruined them. Then again, maybe Egyptians were never lookers to begin with.:siilaanyolaugh:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
She certainly does not look like Nordic. Why do these white crackers believe any light skin person is white. If anything, she looks like folks you see in NE Africa.

Never got the We Wuz meme since whites do the exact same thing.

I remember laughing pretty hard when Rupert Murdoch went on Twitter to do this.

I personally don't care about Ancient Egypt, but it's always annoying to see whites act like their shit don't stink.

Last edited:

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
There was a time when white people wouldn't considered Greek as white, but they would claim Ancient Greece as their own civilization! :siilaanyolaugh:

Africans in Ancient Greece
h5_18.145.10.jpg

21380764b867c56e231026906ca0655b--african-men-african-history.jpg

main-qimg-d74b740aee701910394812c05d31f527-c

a-late-hellenistic-or-roman-bronze-head-of-an-african-1st-century-bc-1st-century-ad-1406030805_b.jpg

824px-Janiform_aryballos_Louvre_CA987.jpg

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Its really amusing how both whites and blacks are claiming to be the inheritors of Ancient Egypt (which they have no connection to whatsoever). The Ancient Egyptians got whipped by the Nubians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks and Romans. Why would you claim to be from such people?

Because they built pyramids?

Sad to see, that discussions about Antiquity have basically become who can prove We Wuz Kangz the best whether its from whites or blacks.

A pity.

:bell:

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
I see Africa a place where to claim your history not others history, not being racist for a fact that it is not correct to claim eygptian if your vantu or west african. It neither correct for a somali to claim west african slave trade history (reocurring shit that happens on my twitter feed).

Even though we are African it is not right to claim other african history that is not ours. Lets say if the egyptians built the pyramids and we somalis claim it makes sense because we are the modern day Kemets not in religion but in race. If a bantu or west african says it say to him f*ck off bro.

BULLSHIT.
Civilization as we know it was created by "Hamites". The Mesopotamians, the Egyptians, ancient India are the best examples.
That is the truth no matter how people try to distort it.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
BULLSHIT.
Civilization as we know it was created by "Hamites". The Mesopotamians, the Egyptians, ancient India are the best examples.
That is the truth no matter how people try to distort it.
mesopotamians were semites, same with Egyptians, and calling ancient indians hamites is preposterous :chrisfreshhah:

Don't be like those AAs claiming everything under the sun:mjlol:

mesopotamians were semites, same with Egyptians, and calling ancient indians hamites is preposterous :chrisfreshhah:

Don't be like those AAs claiming everything under the sun:mjlol:
No they weren't genius.
Do your research Semites did not reside in Egypt until Islam was brought along. Secondly, the rulers of Mesopotamia especially Sumeria were known as Cushites in that time same as the ancient Indians before the Indo Aryans invaded from the North.

Warya, do your readings. There is a clear agenda at play here. I could care less about AE for example, but I will never allow people to put me down.

Edit: take a look at this: http://www.sacred-texts.com/afr/we/index.htm

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
No they weren't genius.
Do your research Semites did not reside in Egypt until Islam was brought along. Secondly, the rulers of Mesopotamia especially Sumeria were known as Cushites in that time same as the ancient Indians before the Indo Aryans invaded from the North.

Warya, do your readings. There is a clear agenda at play here. I could care less about AE for example, but I will never allow people to put me down.
Did you read this article from a scientific journal?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...ptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ancient-egyptians-were-more-european-10530527

They have sequenced the genome of ancient egyptions, its no longer speculation, they discovered that anncient egyptians were much closer genetically speaking, to populations from west Asia mordern day levante (Jordan Syria Palestine) and were also closely related to Neolithic populations from the Anatolian Peninsula. As you know this time was way before the advent of islam and calling them semites is reasonable.

Did you read this article from a scientific journal?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...ptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ancient-egyptians-were-more-european-10530527

They have sequenced the genome of ancient egyptions, its no longer speculation, they discovered that anncient egyptians were much closer genetically speaking, to populations from west Asia mordern day levante (Jordan Syria Palestine) and were also closely related to Neolithic populations from the Anatolian Peninsula. As you know this time was way before the advent of islam and calling them semites is reasonable.
So you're really just going to believe everything they say? You, as a Muslim should know better than that.
There were European and Eurasian dynasties in AE, but the root is East African. They were like us racially. I am more inclined to go with their own history and origin stories than what biased Eurocentric scientists have to say. Again, there is an agenda. Africa is being looted in so many ways.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
So you're really just going to believe everything they say? You, as a Muslim should know better than that.
There were European and Eurasian dynasties in AE, but the root is East African. They were like us racially. I am more inclined to go with their own history and origin stories than what biased Eurocentric scientists have to say. Again, there is an agenda. Africa is being looted in so many ways.
Ahh, thought you were reasonable for a second and would succumb to evidence if provided, but you're just another idelogue yourself, this is where i draw the line, when there is clear empirical evidence to prove something, there is nothing more to say.

There is no 'Eurocentricims', this is pure objective facts, if they were wrong, the data would've proven it.

Anybody having an agenda really don't matter if the data behind it is sound.

AE were closer related to semites than blacks, this is a proven fact, make of that what you will

Ahh, thought you were reasonable for a second and would succumb to evidence if provided, but you're just another idelogue yourself, this is where i draw the line, when there is clear empirical evidence to prove something, there is nothing more to say.

There is no 'Eurocentricims', this is pure objective facts, if they were wrong, the data would've proven it.

Anybody having an agenda really don't matter if the data behind it is sound.

AE were closer related to semites than blacks, this is a proven fact, make of that what you will
You provided 'evidence' which was in no way representative of the general AE population :manny:
I am not inclined to believe any of that, sorry.
Ancient Egyptians are the cousins of our Cushite/Kerman ancestors and the ancestors of other groups such as the Amazigh (Berber's). They were the quintesential Afro-Asiatic peoples.
I know you have a problem with Afro centrists, but they're not wrong this time :pachah1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Mesopotamians spoke a branch of extinct languages, not just Semetic ones (another misnomer). For instance, Sumerian is an isolate language spoken in Mesopatamia that is not ancestrally related to languages that came after it, including the oldest Semetic language - Akkadian.

Its laughable to label Mesopatamians Semetic as they predated the people which spoke this language group. Of course the ancient Egyptians would cluster with current West Asians from the Levant but as you are aware they aren't a perfect match, as contemporaries have new admixtures, as well. Claims that they were more European are also a misnomer, as Europeans have admixture from Neolithic farmers from the Levant. They were merely more West Asian, whatever the heck that means.:drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Penguin

Lapsed anti-qabiilist
Ancient Egyptians are ancestral to modern Egyptians , and even though there have been numerous conquests of Egypt by foreign powers , genetic evidence indicates that those invasions didn't greatly affect the genetic make up of Egypt. They had a greater affect linguistically and culturally.

Geneticists observe an unbroken continuity in the populations genome from ancient times to the present day. Though it is true that Egyptians today have a bit more sub-saharan ancestry than their ancestors , that percentage is not in the double digits and wouldn't drastically change the phenotypic traits of the population. Ancient Egyptians , both royal and common , most likely resembled modern Egyptians not West Africans , Horn Africans and definetly not Europeans.

But if it gives any of you Cushitic Hoteps any consolation , Horners are more closely related to AE both genetically and linguistically than other Africans (non Afro-asiatics) and Europeans , especially Western Europeans.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending