Biden pushes sweeping vaccine mandates scary speech

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I don't get flu shots i don't see the need they're not dangerous so why bother

The flu is way more dangerous to young boys like you then Covid19 is, yet you got the Covid19 shots and refuse to get the flu vaccine.

Leftist logic. Did you advance vote for Jagmeet yet?

:mjlol:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
It’s the same lot who complain about lockdowns that are sole reason why these lockdowns are keep happening.

@Nak-Muay-Kru I’m talking about you.You better take that vaccine don’t ruin it for the rest of us :ufdup:
Sxb sorry to disappoint you but i have not taken the vaccine myself. That shit doesnt work i know 1 guy that took the vaccine and 3 weeks after his 2nd shot he tested himself and he got corona. So thats a no no for me
No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The flu is way more dangerous to young boys like you then Covid19 is, yet you got the Covid19 shots and refuse to get the flu vaccine.

Leftist logic. Did you advance vote for Jagmeet yet?

:mjlol:
I got my covid 19 shots bcs life will become basically unbearable if you're unvaccinated I'm not scared of the flu or covid. My immune system is enough to handle a simple flu that doesn't kill anyone. Jagmeet is a langaab sikh would never vote for that negro.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The barely operational excuse for a leader will never have his way, he's full of hot air and veiled threats that many states are rejecting.

Trending

Latest posts