Biden pushes sweeping vaccine mandates scary speech

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
  • The vaccine doesn't stop Covid transmission
  • I'm not at risk (fat, old or a genetic deadend)
  • The vaccine manufacturers aren't liable (BIG red flag)
Why would I get vaccinated against a virus which would be about as deadly as a the common cold for most healthy young adults? Vaxxcucks need to chill out with the peer-pressure lol

I think Euros may have it worse, you got actual Vaccine police coming, you better have that Vaccine passport ready sxb :lolbron:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I think Euros may have it worse, you got actual Vaccine police coming, you better have that Vaccine passport ready sxb :lolbron:

Bro Syrian Girl is so annoying.

Even my pro-Assad Syrian friend finds her annoying wallahi.

She’s the most confused individual on Twitter. There is zero consistency in her political beliefs.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

We are headed to fascist one world state with no freedom. Either that or go to poverty ridden Somalia. I may pick the latter soon but who can really give up comforts of the West got damn we are screwed either way

I don’t get covid anti vaxxers

They’ve had countless vaccines whose content they know diddly squat about, but it’s during a global pandemic that they want to start examining(despite being told many times) what’s in the vaccines? Lol absolute meat heads

88958E7F-119A-4EE3-BAB4-B9C225F72290.jpeg

C7F0A99A-8C28-49A2-BEC3-07CC4C2DF897.jpeg

549F3F0E-D2E0-46BC-B56D-629CC6522F3D.png

I believe Biden is a senile old pedo, but come on Americans have sub-brick intelligence they act like putting on a mask is like being sent to the concentration camps

putting on a mask is like being sent to the concentration camp? you are making a textbook strawman argument. Biden didn't ask people to wear masks. Biden declared that he is pushing a system where you get vaccinated or lose your job. that is a lot different than "putting on a mask is like being sent to the concentration camp"

We are headed to fascist one world state with no freedom. Either that or go to poverty ridden Somalia. I may pick the latter soon but who can really give up comforts of the West got damn we are screwed either way

if you can go to Somalia, I think you should. better to die on your feet than to live on your knees. you would give up comfort but here you will almost certainly be enslaved or basically forced to fight to the death

• The vaccine doesn't stop Covid transmission
  • I'm not at risk (fat, old or a genetic deadend)
  • The vaccine manufacturers aren't liable (BIG red flag)
Why would I get vaccinated against a virus which would be about as deadly as a the common cold for most healthy young adults? Vaxxcucks need to chill out with the peer-pressure lol

"WE CARE SO MUCH ABOUT YOUR SAFETY NOW GET THE VAX OR ELSE"

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Yes, I completely agree.

We should not use the new iPhone because it didn't go through the years of testing that Alexander Graham Bell did on the first prototype telephone.

How dare they approve the new iPhone within months with its never before seen technology.

:cheers1:
why do people living in america compare everything to consumer products?
if the vaccine is anything like the iphone, i would avoid it like the plague.

Vaccines are good and important to beat the COVID-19 pandemic and return to normal life
Vaccines are good, but I’ve known folks that either still got COVID with it or had very bad side effects. It’s foolish to trust the government 100 percent. Especially with the USA’s history of secretly conducting science experiments on their citizens

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
People are going to snap. I have been having muscle spasms in my right thigh in the exact spot even since I got double jabbed. I have never had muscle spasms before. How come we can't talk about this without being called a conspiracy theorist?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
People are going to snap. I have been having muscle spasms in my right thigh in the exact spot even since I got double jabbed. I have never had muscle spasms before. How come we can't talk about this without being called a conspiracy theorist?
If you hate vaccines u should move to Somalia and enjoy liberty but as a gaal i can understand why that may be difficult. You get a little lazy for jummah and a neighbor notices then one thing leads to another...
:deadosama:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
If you hate vaccines u should move to Somalia and enjoy liberty but as a gaal i can understand why that may be difficult. You get a little lazy for jummah and a neighbor notices then one thing leads to another...
:deadosama:

I will never, ever move to Somalia. I have no business there. An Oromo and Bantu gaal have more of a claim to Somalia than I do. It is their home way more than it is mine. Somalia is like Czechia or Papua New Guinea to me.

I love vaccines. I get my annual flu shot. Do you?

:mjpls:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I will never, ever move to Somalia. I have no business there. An Oromo and Bantu gaal have more of a claim to Somalia than I do. It is their home way more than it is mine. Somalia is like Czechia or Papua New Guinea to me.

I love vaccines. I get my annual flu shot. Do you?

:mjpls:
I don't get flu shots i don't see the need they're not dangerous so why bother