Biden forces Nigeria to support gay rights or either face financial and visa sanctions

Apollo

VIP
gEEh0NB.jpg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Lol theres a small percentage of homosexuals yet 50% of the country is in poverty. his priorities lies elsewhere

Apollo

VIP
Leftwing politics in the West without the wokeness would be so much more popular. They destroy themselves every time by doing wokeness AND kowtowing to big companies.

:snoop:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I am pro choice but if this is true Biden is trash . A dictator in a blue suit

Heck I don’t even think the extremist leftist Bernie would’ve done such a thing. Fake liberal corporatists have hijacked the party

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
-if a Democrats become president they''ll force 3rd world nation to accept gay right
-if a Republicans become president they''ll force 3rd world nation to recognize Israel

Apollo

VIP
-if a Democrats become president they''ll force 3rd world nation to accept gay right
-if a Republicans become president they''ll force 3rd world nation to recognize Israel

American Jews have a strong grip on the Democrats. They are also pro-Israel. Perhaps not in how they talk in the media, but how they vote in congress.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
American Jews have a strong grip on the Democrats. They are also pro-Israel. Perhaps not in how they talk in the media, but how they vote in congress.
If they do this to Djibouti. I'm going back to stage a coup d'etat inshallah.:fittytousand:

82% of people want Sharia we don't want western libtard laws crawling onto our sovereignty.

Believe me if IOG done this he's gonna be ousted.
:silanyolaugh:

They're forcing their ideals on the rest of the world and if you refuse face an economic crisis that would hurt an already poverty stricken population, if this isn't ideological colonialism i dont know what is

Trending

Latest posts