Bidaar niggas, do not despair, there's hope besides Turkey.

Here's my hairloss journey waryada, I took these risks and turned myself into a lab rat so you wouldn't have to lol

I started noticing my hairline and mis-scalp getting thinner last year. Not hardcore, but it was getting noticable. Especially under direct light.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The experiments:

• 5% Liquid minoxdil twice a day: it left my scalp all greazy and itched like a motherfucker.
  • Ketoconazole shampoo, three times per week: made my hair dry and very very very brittle.
  • Micro needling once-twice a week: this worked well in combination with minoxidil, but it's painful as f*ck.
  • RU58841 twice a day: brought 5g online and mixed it with minoxidil to get a 25mg per 1ml of solution, did f*ck all.
  • Biotin supplement, 1.2g once a day: It's a fucking meme and waste of money, don't bother lol
I took the plunge and start taking a combination of Finestride and oral minoxidil 6months ago. But before that, I got my sex hormone level checked by a private clinic to establish a baseline. I've heard horror stories about finestride so I started slow.

I initially started with 0.25mg of Fin every other day and waited to see how my body would react to it. It was fine. I then increased the frequency to 0.25mg once a day, still fine. Finally, I upped the dose to 0.5mg per day and that was also fine.

I stopped at 0.5mg of fin a day because 1mg of fin inhibits 67-8% of DHT, whereas 0.5mg inhibits like 63%. Taking that dose is not only more cost effective, it also reduced the chance of developing any side-effects. I started taking the oral minoxidil about 2 months ago. Again, I started it low at 1.25mg per day and will keep it at this dose.

The results:

I noticed the results of the finestride within a few weeks, even at such a low dose. I wasn't shedding hair nearly as much as I was before, it basically stablized my hair loss. However I didn't really start to see re-growth until the 3rd or 4th month.

In regard to the oral minoxidil, I got virtually zero side-effects. The tabs I got online were 5mg, but I cut them into quaters using a pill cutter and take 1.25mg per day.

Oral minoxidil WORKS like magic. My hair's the healthiest and strongest it's looked in years. My beard, eyebrows and body hair have also gotten thicker but I don't really mind. It's so much better than rubbing that greazy shit into your scalp every day, it's honestly so convenient.

Take the plunge and get on meds before booking that trip to Turkey wallahi, you'll be amazed how much of your bidaar can be reversed. God speed gentlement.

I began fin 2 years ago , 1mg x3 a week and my hair has remained exactly the same. No side effects so far.

Micro needling once-twice a week: this worked well in combination with minoxidil, but it's painful as f*ck.

Yoo, this sounds crazy.

I'd rather be hairloss, all over my body than take pills that trannys use to kill their Testosterone (finasteride)
Low IQ take. The drug basically inhibts Testosterone from being converted into DHT. There's actually an increase in total Test after taking finasteride. DHT doesn't serve any function apart from nuking your hair follicles after puberty anyway lol

If you get side-effects like erectile dysfunction etc from 1mg of Fin when come guys are fine taking Dutasteride, you were boarderline hypogonadal and your sex hormone levels were trash to begin with.

Keo

VIP
I'm not balding but I need a solution for my hairline which has been fucked up for as long as I can remember

Here's my hairloss journey waryada, I took these risks and turned myself into a lab rat so you wouldn't have to lol

I started noticing my hairline and mis-scalp getting thinner last year. Not hardcore, but it was getting noticable. Especially under direct light.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The experiments:

• 5% Liquid minoxdil twice a day: it left my scalp all greazy and itched like a motherfucker.
  • Ketoconazole shampoo, three times per week: made my hair dry and very very very brittle.
  • Micro needling once-twice a week: this worked well in combination with minoxidil, but it's painful as f*ck.
  • RU58841 twice a day: brought 5g online and mixed it with minoxidil to get a 25mg per 1ml of solution, did f*ck all.
  • Biotin supplement, 1.2g once a day: It's a fucking meme and waste of money, don't bother lol
I took the plunge and start taking a combination of Finestride and oral minoxidil 6months ago. But before that, I got my sex hormone level checked by a private clinic to establish a baseline. I've heard horror stories about finestride so I started slow.

I initially started with 0.25mg of Fin every other day and waited to see how my body would react to it. It was fine. I then increased the frequency to 0.25mg once a day, still fine. Finally, I upped the dose to 0.5mg per day and that was also fine.

I stopped at 0.5mg of fin a day because 1mg of fin inhibits 67-8% of DHT, whereas 0.5mg inhibits like 63%. Taking that dose is not only more cost effective, it also reduced the chance of developing any side-effects. I started taking the oral minoxidil about 2 months ago. Again, I started it low at 1.25mg per day and will keep it at this dose.

The results:

I noticed the results of the finestride within a few weeks, even at such a low dose. I wasn't shedding hair nearly as much as I was before, it basically stablized my hair loss. However I didn't really start to see re-growth until the 3rd or 4th month.

In regard to the oral minoxidil, I got virtually zero side-effects. The tabs I got online were 5mg, but I cut them into quaters using a pill cutter and take 1.25mg per day.

Oral minoxidil WORKS like magic. My hair's the healthiest and strongest it's looked in years. My beard, eyebrows and body hair have also gotten thicker but I don't really mind. It's so much better than rubbing that greazy shit into your scalp every day, it's honestly so convenient.

Take the plunge and get on meds before booking that trip to Turkey wallahi, you'll be amazed how much of your bidaar can be reversed. God speed gentlement.
What to do if cursed with 5-inch barkhad abdi forehead and hairline isn't actually receding?

What to do if cursed with 5-inch barkhad abdi forehead and hairline isn't actually receding?
Train your neck and get it thicker. Also, keep the hair on the sides of your head shorter, it gives the illusion of a smaller forhead. But having a large forehead is no big deal when you're older, so long as you still have hair :ufdup:
What is a pill cutter & how much does oral minoxidil effect other body parts besides facial hair?
It's a little box with a blade in it that cuts up pills neatly. It makes the hair all over your body thicker, so things like your beard hair, eyebrows, body hair. It's worth it though. Besides, being a hairy is better than being some smooth, hairless fucking twink lol

Low IQ take. The drug basically inhibts Testosterone from being converted into DHT. There's actually an increase in total Test after taking finasteride. DHT doesn't serve any function apart from nuking your hair follicles after puberty anyway lol

If you get side-effects like erectile dysfunction etc from 1mg of Fin when come guys are fine taking Dutasteride, you were boarderline hypogonadal and your sex hormone levels were trash to begin with.
Someone's been getting his information from reddit lol. Imagine playing with your sex hormones as a man though. Its weird.

Taking a drug originally meant for 60+ men with prostate issues is definitely not good for you. DHT is 100× more androgenic than test, its what makes you a man. If you think inhibiting your bodies natural functions is minor thats upto you.

Did you say DHT doesn't serve any purpose after puberty? You're clearly not in the medical industry 🤣 sxb stop believing what you read on reddit.

Im never taking fin, the horror stories i have heard are enough to keep me off forever even if i go balder than mr clean. The reason i was averse to hairloss was selfesteem if i were to lose the male organ then my selfesteem would go to shit. Right now i microneedle and put oil occasionaly, maybe when my hairloss stabilizes i will go to turkey where the side effects arent permenant ed

Trending