Beware of The Athiest Trolls spreading weak Hadith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
True, plus this is an online forum where typically people post in a way to try and get a reaction, ie trolling.
Yeah I know bro. I doubt these ppl if they are even Somali talk about this in their households :ummhmm:. A lot of kemets acting like Somalis are on here too.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Your salafi days will be over soon sxb. We don't want no incest cult in our islam.
What are you? A Sufi? Also how does incest tie in with being a salafi? Salafi literally means those who follow the Prophet (SAW), and his companions. Most sunnis describe themselves as those who do exactly just that lol. If you're a Sufi, then please don't get me started on that cult.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The amount of posts in this section from trolls is getting out of hand:gucciwhat:

Do-I-Look-Somali

The amount of posts in this section from trolls is getting out of hand:gucciwhat:
It's all good bro. They post unreliable Hadith that don't go with the Quran. Even the athiests, and Christians who are truly smart don't criticize Islam with that. Only the bigots, and ppl hurt by the amount of ppl becoming Muslim troll like that.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It's all good bro. They post unreliable Hadith that don't go with the Quran. Even the athiests, and Christians who are truly smart don't criticize Islam with that. Only the bigots, and ppl hurt by the amount of ppl becoming Muslim troll like that.

Would also be good if mods policed the section a little bit

Sounds like someone on here is doing their homework and is being nice enough to inform the Muslims about their scripture. This person deserves to be praised in my opinion.

Sounds like someone on here is doing their homework and is being nice enough to inform the Muslims about their scripture. This person deserves to be praised in my opinion.
Kafir.
You not gonna win Kafir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts