Beware of The Athiest Trolls spreading weak Hadith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Sadly, we have athiest trolls on this section of SSpot who have no knowledge about Hadith, and how Hadith are classified, and rated. Athiests have no weight when it comes to claims against Islam. The main arguments they use are the refuted "Sword verses", refuted allegations of pedophilia against our beloved Prophet (SAW), Allegations of our Prophet being racist, and how Islam made slavery spread. They also use the refuted fake law of abrogation (which is mostly used by Christians), and that's pretty much it. If you have no knowledge about Hadiths, or the Quran then please don't play bait, and make yourself look like a fool. Also they claim Islam never gave anything to the modern world which has been proven false by many Muslims, and their western historians. If you have any questions about Hadiths, or the Quran, then please feel free to ask me:obama:. Giving Dawah is the best way to fight your enemies. Assalamu'Alaikum.

Do-I-Look-Somali

He doesn't know that much about the religion I blame The parents honestly
I know. I do as well. Parents in the west get swallowed by material things, and they forget the children. Then the children fall out. The same happened to me, but Alhamdulilah Allah brought me back.

Almost all alkbar nations are in a civil war or on the verge of total chaos. I will set you all free from the cult that has blinded you all totally.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”

Last edited:
Sadly, we have athiest trolls on this section of SSpot who have no knowledge about Hadith, and how Hadith are classified, and rated. Athiests have no weight when it comes to claims against Islam. The main arguments they use are the refuted "Sword verses", refuted allegations of pedophilia against our beloved Prophet (SAW), Allegations of our Prophet being racist, and how Islam made slavery spread. They also use the refuted fake law of abrogation (which is mostly used by Christians), and that's pretty much it. If you have no knowledge about Hadiths, or the Quran then please don't play bait, and make yourself look like a fool. Also they claim Islam never gave anything to the modern world which has been proven false by many Muslims, and their western historians. If you have any questions about Hadiths, or the Quran, then please feel free to ask me:obama:. Giving Dawah is the best way to fight your enemies. Assalamu'Alaikum.
I mastered sahih al bukhari and the Quran at a young age which means I know all your tricks.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Almost all alkbar nations are in a civil war or on the verge of total chaos. I will set you all free from the cult that has blinded you all totally.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”
Go suck on baby breasts like the Bible teaches you to. Muslim countries are only at war due to western intervention, and wahabi terrorists.

Do-I-Look-Somali

I mastered sahih al bukhari and the Quran at a young age which means I know all your tricks.
I mastered the Bible, and can tell you exactly which verse tells you Jesus said "For the father is greater than I".

Jesus was never meant for you. You are not part of the children of Isreal. You are apart of the children of rape.

2 people from sspot have so far accepted Christ as their LORD AND SAVIOUR. My efforts aren’t futile.

GLORY BE TO CHRIST.

Last edited:

Do-I-Look-Somali

2 people have so far accepted Christ as their LORD AND SAVIOUR. My efforts aren’t futile.

GLORY TO CHRIST.
That's funny as hell. 20 Christians have just become Muslim last week in London who were white. Your efforts are futile. 39 Christians just became athiest.

I will hopefully build a Muslim rehabilitation ward to lower the negative
Impacts of Islam. A cult that has tremendous reach.

Do-I-Look-Somali

I will hopefully build a Muslim rehabilitation ward to lower the negative
Impacts of Islam. A cult that has tremendous reach.
We already got one of those for Christians. It's called the masjid. We have a dawah event every Friday where non Muslims come who are interested about Islam. Alhamdulilah we've had many reverts join us.

We already got one of those for Christians. It's called the masjid. We have a dawah event every Friday where non Muslims come who are interested about Islam. Alhamdulilah we've had many reverts join us.
Jesus Christ’s hands are always open and welcoming. I know I will save you and you shall abandon the devils teachings. Amen

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The self hate among our youth in the diaspora is pretty serious.

We've got alot of mental midgets full of kibr:shookgabre:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Jesus Christ’s hands are always open and welcoming. I know I will save you and you shall abandon the devils teachings. Amen
Jesus Christ in the Bible couldn't even save himself. How the hell will he save me? I already got Allah for that. I don't need a human to save me.

Do-I-Look-Somali

The self hate among our youth in the diaspora is pretty serious.

We've got alot of mental midgets full of kibr:shookgabre:
I know. I thought Somalis here in the west had pride, but I was wrong. I didn't know Somalis like that existed until I came on here. It's all good tho brother. Allah is the handler of all affairs so I ain't worried.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I know. I thought Somalis here in the west had pride, but I was wrong. I didn't know Somalis like that existed until I came on here. It's all good tho brother. Allah is the handler of all affairs so I ain't worried.

True, plus this is an online forum where typically people post in a way to try and get a reaction, ie trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending