@BetterDaysAhead

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@BetterDaysAhead you just gonna let @Medulla bully this poor kid @Beyondover

Way to practice that positivity you keep harping about

I mean geez...this poor kid @Beyondover got absolutely murdered in this thread and you just watched it happen

I didn't do anything bad no insults were thrown I even said I'd mentor the little boy! I think you have interpreted the thread wrong sxb. Beyond is clearly going through some struggles don't make him feel worse than he already does have a heart

:kendrickcry:

Yo @Medulla do you have a clue who @The bad was?? That was funny yesterday lol. I logged off before it ended.

Didn't pay that much attention to the thread not too sure literally anyone

:damsel:

I didn't do anything bad no insults were thrown I even said I'd mentor the little boy! I think you have interpreted the thread wrong sxb. Beyond is clearly going through some struggles don't make him feel worse than he already does have a heart

:kendrickcry:

Didn't pay that much attention to the thread not too sure literally anyone

:damsel:
You have this way of casually breaking down people and hitting them where it hurts. It is very covert and masked quite well, which is why your silent attacks are so potent. @Beyondover was violated in this thread. F in chat for the poor guy:dead1:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You have this way of casually breaking down people and hitting them where it hurts. It is very covert and masked quite well, which is why your silent attacks are so potent. @Beyondover was violated in this thread. F in chat for the poor guy:dead1:

I have no idea what you are talking about sxb that wasn't my plan

giphy.gif

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Did you get this khanis @Miro ass licker on me?
:snoop:

It's okay beyond don't listen to his words nothing happened to you on this thread. Focus on improving yourself social media can be really damaging for your mental health. This thread is proof you are fighting inner demons I will never abandon you like others in your life have already done. Feel free to DM with any questions I'll happily help steer your life into a good direction.

@Miro seems like a good person let's refrain from elementary school insults I know you love lolicons but let's leave the kiddish insults haya dheh. Pretend this thread never happened and enjoy your Saturday okay bro!

:friendhug:

It's okay beyond don't listen to his words nothing happened to you on this thread. Focus on improving yourself social media can be really damaging for your mental health. This thread is proof you are fighting inner demons I will never abandon you like others in your life have already done. Feel free to DM with any questions I'll happily help steer your life into a good direction.

@Miro seems like a good person let's refrain from elementary school insults I know you love lolicons but let's leave the kiddish insults haya dheh. Pretend this thread never happened and enjoy your Saturday okay bro!

:friendhug:
Ohhhhhhh you really went full Khanis
:pachah1:

Aight bro just don’t quote me next time you weirdo fr

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Ahhhhhhh you really went full Khanis
:pachah1:

Aight bro just don’t quote me next time you weirdo fr

It's tough to hear these things from a stranger I know, but I am just thinking of your well being don't take any offence. Lead by example sxb and don't reply I know you struggle in controlling your temptations you know with your loli addiction and what not but let's start from now. Let it go :D

:salute:

Trending