@BetterDaysAhead

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Real question is...

Why are they a @Jiron @LoveandLight fusion
giphy.gif

My theory is that LoveandLight got banned and came back after begging admin to tone down their content. Which is why BetterDaysAhead is an anti-circumcision advocate and initially used the trademark colour text of LoveandLight
:denzelnigga:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Abaha was Warya the only positive nigga around here should be @Jiron it will be too tiring if more niggas starts spouting nice shit.
:drakekidding:

What ever you say lolicon lover I love betterdaysahead content im tired of users like you same recycled qashin no good threads ever smh. Learn from him wariya

:mjlaugh:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Brother most of your threads are too irrelevant to be in the Qashin
:silanyolaugh:

It's great you have accepted your threads inevitably being sent into the shadow realm aka qashin section. However, my content is just too good I think it's cause I am so landheree it's my dhiig or something. I'll teach you my ways if you like Mr.LoliCon lover

:cosbyhmm:

It's great you have accepted your threads inevitably being sent into the shadow realm aka qashin section. However, my content is just too good I think it's cause I am so landheree it's my dhiig or something. I'll teach you my ways if you like Mr.LoliCon lover

:cosbyhmm:
Nacaala theaching me your ways nigga look at your profile pic.

:wtfdis:
Don’t call me a lolicon lover when your prob just in the closet about it.
:ulyin:

Weeb ass nigga

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Nacaala theaching me your ways nigga look at your profile pic.

:wtfdis:
Don’t call me a lolicon lover when your prob just in the closet about it.
:ulyin:

Weeb ass nigga

"Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings."

It's okay bro I got you, it must be tough having the thoughts you have I'll make you into a real nigga you lack some important traits but i'll make a man out of you

:friendhug:

"Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings."

It's okay bro I got you, it must be tough having the thoughts you have I'll make you into a real nigga you lack some important traits but i'll make a man out of you

:friendhug:
:mjlol:
Don’t waste my time anymore

Trending

Latest posts