Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
image.jpg

(Broccoli and yogurt)

Eat whole lot of veggies before every meal. Veggies have a lot of volume and fiber so they fill up your stomach and make you satisfied with fewer calories. That way, you won't have to indulge in baasto with oily suugo.
Veggies also contain a lot of vitamins and minerals.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
View attachment 52672
(Broccoli and yogurt)

Eat whole lot of veggies before every meal. Veggies have a lot of volume and fiber so they fill up your stomach and make you satisfied with fewer calories. That way, you won't have to indulge in baasto with oily suugo.
Veggies also contain a lot of vitamins and minerals.
Never knew this man. Good looking out.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I see someone broke their fast :pachah1:

Eid Mubarak to you too sis, may the coming year bring blessings and better manners.

Amin!
I had a headache.

Why are you being nice steamy? What are you up to? Eid Mubarak to you too. I hope Allah swt guides you back to the right path and may you find an alpha fob guy to straighten you out literally and figuratively.

I had a headache.

Why are you being nice steamy? What are you up to? Eid Mubarak to you too. I hope Allah swt guides you back to the right path and may you find an alpha fob guy to straighten you out literally and figuratively.

I've tried making kindness my virtue and I shall find my way to the one God.

I'm in no need for such male presence, but your concern is appreciated.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
:what1:

Why me? I'm not even fat. Secondly when did we ever had a problem? And how do you know if I don't break a sweat in the gym?

TF

:umwhat:
You're the first abdi basher on sspot. knowles and xalima6 got it from you.
Drop a pic with your face cropped out if you wanna prove me wrong. I'm pretty sure you fabbed to my Greek god physique I posted.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You're the first abdi basher on sspot. knowles and xalima6 got it from you.
Drop a pic with your face cropped out if you wanna prove me wrong. I'm pretty sure you fabbed to my Greek god physique I posted.
Loooooooool@ drop your cropped face lmfao.

Why would I try to prove anything to you. Secondly fapped to your physique? Rumor has it, you're short, so you've short man syndrome, that's why you're always angry. Secondly you're also balding, I've a phobia of short, balding men. Thirdly something tells me you only do leg day twice a year. You're not a Greek God, more like burnt Johny Bravo. Humble yourself hunno. :nahgirl:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Loooooooool@ drop your cropped face lmfao.

Why would I try to prove anything to you. Secondly fapped to your physique? Rumor has it, you're short, so you've short man syndrome, that's why you're always angry. Secondly you're also balding, I've a phobia of short, balding men. Thirdly something tells me you only do leg day twice a year. You're not a Greek God, more like burnt Johny Bravo. Humble yourself hunno. :nahgirl:
I'm tall and the only syndrome I have is bigorexia so I train every muscle group of my body and I also take steroids which give me roid rage and extreme libido from time to time. Your husband doesn't come close to me when it comes to my physique and sexual performance reiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts