Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 52672
(Broccoli and yogurt)

Eat whole lot of veggies before every meal. Veggies have a lot of volume and fiber so they fill up your stomach and make you satisfied with fewer calories. That way, you won't have to indulge in baasto with oily suugo.
Veggies also contain a lot of vitamins and minerals.

Looks yummy. Best way to stay fit is EAT LESS

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
IMG_1334.JPG

Roasted romanesco with yogurt. Romanesco actually taste so good. I'm so full right now that I don't have an appetite for my actual breakfast.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Missed breakfast this morning and didn’t feel like spending a lot at the campus restaurants. Plus my crib is like 30 minuets. I have been eating a lot more healthier recently but today I just woke up late so I just rushed to school without eating anything And as really hungry.

My eating is getting better but one thing I need to work on is getting a habit of going to the gym my goal is to atleast lose 20lbs by January. I’m like 220 rn

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Missed breakfast this morning and didn’t feel like spending a lot at the campus restaurants. Plus my crib is like 30 minuets. I have been eating a lot more healthier recently but today I just woke up late so I just rushed to school without eating anything And as really hungry.

My eating is getting better but one thing I need to work on is getting a habit of going to the gym my goal is to atleast lose 20lbs by January. I’m like 220 rn
220 ?
How tall are you ?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
ya 220 is big bro. I usually hover around 185-196 I never go more than 200

@Hybrid how much you weigh bro. You still cutting?
Yea it’s bigger than normal which is bothering me. I did a bulb last year and gained some weight. Did get stronger but fell into the habit of being lazy again.

Since I paid like actual thousands out of pocket cost this semester for school I’m forcing myself to go to the gym. Since gym fees were part of the fees I had to pay

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Yea it’s bigger than normal which is bothering me. I did a bulb last year and gained some weight. Did get stronger but fell into the habit of being lazy again.

Since I paid like actual thousands out of pocket cost this semester for school I’m forcing myself to go to the gym. Since gym fees were part of the fees I had to pay
Is your father making enough money for you to not qualify for financial aid ?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Unless you're jacked as a football player, you're obese tbh and I highly doubt you're jacked since you're a Somali
:dwill: I just searched it up. f*ck if I gain 6 more points I would have reached the obesity point. Alright. I’m tired of this. It was the past year where I became really lazy.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Is your father making enough money for you to not qualify for financial aid ?
Naw my dumb ass applied late to my uni. I was attending a junior college and I turned in my transfer applications to uni pretty late.

Didn’t get any state aid. Got federal
Had no other courses left at my community bedsides a 1 physics course i could take at the community or at Uni.

So I just said f*ck it and applied. Got in federal covered like 75% I just paid the rest which I saved up from the previous years

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Hybrid @Gucci mane one thing I seriously want to get into Is calisthenics.
Even when I was a 165lbs I struggled with body weight excersises.

I want to be able to do pull up and chin ups with ease.

My goal honestly is to get back in shape and to also gain enough strength to be able to do some pull ups/chin ups

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
:dwill: I just searched it up. f*ck if I gain 6 more points I would have reached the obesity point. Alright. I’m tired of this. It was the past year where I became really lazy.
Losing weight and keeping it off is like the hardest thing you can ever do. 80% of the people who try losing weight eventually quit.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Losing weight and keeping it off is like the hardest thing you can ever do. 80% of the people who try losing weight eventually quit.
I have done it before. Like 3 years ago I went from 190-170. I was pretty active around that time period though. Now it’s just harder cause I have been so lazy

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I have done it before. Like 3 years ago I went from 190-170. I was pretty active around that time period though. Now it’s just harder cause I have been so lazy
The hardest part of losing weight is keeping it off. It's very easy to put the weight back on afterwards. You have to be on a strict diet for the rest of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts