Best somali song of all time

You ruined my thread. This is terrible

Your taste of Somali music is weird if you can't grasp the beauty of Ugbaad Aragsan's voice.

It is not "your" thread any way; it is SSPOT's thread. We all contribute here for entertain purposes.

You shouldn't also kid yourself. Ugbaad Aragsan is more beautiful than you. So you shouldn't try to mock someone who has better voice and also more beautiful than you. :bell::childplease:

Last edited:
Your taste of Somali music is weird if you can't grasp the beauty of Ugbaad Aragsan's voice.

It is not "your" thread any way; it is SSPOT's thread. We all contribute here for entertain purposes.

You shouldn't also kid yourself. Ugbaad Aragsan is more beautiful than you. So you shouldn't try to mock someone who has better voice and also more beautiful than you. :bell::childplease:
Not reading. I don't care

iskufilann

inactive.

Nigga I- :deadrose: :mjlol:

All these new songs are qashin

Attachments

• E383BB23-D693-4843-A127-8349CA36A3EF.jpeg
    E383BB23-D693-4843-A127-8349CA36A3EF.jpeg
    547.3 KB · Views: 57

Trending

Latest posts