Best somali song of all time

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
That is how you know Somalis know nigh to naught about music compostion. The song is beautiful sans music, and with music, it is as if it was composed by a deaf person lacking what is known as 'uthun al sama3i'.
Half of Somali songs sound like those automatic beat modes you can enable on electronic pianos πŸ˜‚. There’s some good modern tracks but whatever that genre above is complete shit

Last edited:
Half of Somali songs sound like those automatic beat modes you can enable on electronic pianos πŸ˜‚. There’s some good modern tracks but whatever that genre is above is complete shit
Absolutely. Imagine if they used Oud, kaban, and drums instead, the song would have been a hit. It sounds like it it was done by some teenager in his mother's garage riffing cheap sound system with SoundForge or DAW showing off to impress neighbour's ditsy brass.

That is how you know Somalis know nigh to naught about music compostion. The song is beautiful sans music, and with music, it is as if it was composed by a deaf person lacking what is known as 'uthun al sama3i'.

If you get yourself used to other music, the Somali songs would be difficult for you. So first wire your ears to Somali music.

That being said, I agree that Somali music needs upgrading. However, the voice and lyrics are great.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!

The camera quality, the angles, the background set pieces, the band, the instrumentals, the vocals, the make-up, the dress, the hair, and the showmanship by the singer are all on point and worlds apart from the current crop of singers. The amount of professionalism lost post-91’ in all walks of life needs to be looked into.

Trending

Latest posts