Best Somali Rapper of the year

This song made by Kpizzle is a banger but I think he deleted it.
That niggas’s hardest songs got deleted off YouTube, f*ck a hook and deal with ya were hard asf, but he was dissing dead niggas in those songs, I think that’s why he deleted those two. Police don’t even let that nigga do shows in MN anymore. check his IG tho he got some fire shit that’s about to drop.

Basically, it’s two South Minneapolis hoods that are beefing. Cedar Riverside is a huge Somali apartment complex that has a gang called the Murderaps ( Rollin 60s crip), they’re cool with a mathow and Somali crip set in St.Paul called St.Pistol/2787. K block are a bunch of bloods that claim an area of South Minneapolis that has a Somali mall: Karmel, they have their own large apartment complex too and they’re cool with a Somali hood called 024, ( they have a Somali mall too). The beef was always going on but shit got real in 2018 when they started sliding everyday on each other and dissing each other in songs and sneak dissing on social media. About a dozen Cedar niggas got killed in the last 2yrs years and K block lost around half a dozen. Their beef divided the Somali youth in all of Minnesota not just the Twin Cities because you got niggas from other MN cities picking sides. Basically it’s 4 Somali neighborhoods ( 2 vs 2) that shoot at eachother frequently ( K block and 024 vs the Murderapps/6 ringz and St. Pistol). MPD and STPD now just harass all somali teens that hang out on blocks.
So these are the are st pistol my cousin be talking abt:ftw9nwa:
Never took his ass serious we rarely recognize anybody outside south mpls:pachah1:
I know the cedar and karmal once what neighborhoods are the other ones?

So these are the are st pistol my cousin be talking abt:ftw9nwa:
Never took his ass serious we rarely recognize anybody outside south mpls:pachah1:
I know the cedar and karmal once what neighborhoods are the other ones?
Them St.pistol niggas shoot up K block a lot, I know the nigga who shot Kpizzle. I think you probably heard about 024 right? 024 is a bunch of lil niggas that f*ck wit K block.

Basically all the blocks in the general area. I remember my mom had me go buy some shit for her from 24 this one night, tell me why I see under cover cops lurking around the mall!
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: Wlh the cops are so thirsty to get them off the streets
lil niggas terrorizing Minneapolis
:damn:
years back them folks car jacked my dad while in the mall he was heated that whole day:cryinglaughsmiley:
Are the west st paul niggas predominantly 1 clan or is it mixed?
I know the clan make up for cedar and karmal does it matter for the other ones?

years back them folks car jacked my dad while in the mall he was heated that whole day:cryinglaughsmiley:
Are the west st paul niggas predominantly 1 clan or is it mixed?
I know the clan make up for cedar and karmal does it matter for the other ones?
It’s Somalis from all types of different clans in that West St.Paul crip gang. Niggas did yo pops dirt huh, I swear stealing cars is the favorite pastime of Somali youth in MN, I use to hit steamers 24/7.

It’s Somalis from all types of different clans in that West St.Paul crip gang. Niggas did yo pops dirt huh, I swear stealing cars is the favorite pastime of Somali youth in MN, I use to hit steamers 24/7.
Tell me more abt the madow and why they fukking wit them first time hearing actual co-operation usually both groups avoid and kill there own kind alot:ohhh:

Tell me more abt the madow and why they fukking wit them first time hearing actual co-operation usually both groups avoid and kill there own kind alot:ohhh:
The mathows and Somalis in West St.Paul have common enemies so they joined together against K block, 024 and the East side. The Somalis and mathows working together is probably why murders went up in St.Paul this year, it was like 10 niggas killed in 3 weeks. The Cedar niggas are finally scoring on K block. Niggas wacked the leader the of K block.

US is the most gangster country in the world, gangs popped off there
I am not talking about US, that place is full of ghetto shitholes. I was talking about Canada.

Why is it only Somalis and Caribbeans dying in Canada while we don't hear much from South Asians and other ethnic groups?

Tukraq

VIP
I am not talking about US, that place is full of ghetto shitholes. I was talking about Canada.

Why is it only Somalis and Caribbeans dying in Canada while we don't hear much from South Asians and other ethnic groups?
Different types of people

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Come to a hood in Toronto and see if its a shithole or not buddy arabs,ethiopians,afghanis, all be in these streets the only people not in these streets are south asians and east asians and cadaan

Trending

Latest posts