Best Somali Rapper of the year

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My man mo bandz went off the rexdale boys dont play :lawd:

French is always producing that heat heat oml had to show love one time for my boy @Gucci mane :lawd:

I kinda rate my dude Kpizzle @Glizzo da Goat @Starscream is Kpizzle a real nigga in ur city :mjpls:

I was lowkey gonna be hassid to my uk brothas but ima llow them cuz alz and 38 go hard asffff :mybusiness::mybusiness::mybusiness:

Who yall think is the best :mjpls:

Last edited:
My man mo bandz went off the rexdale boys dont play :lawd:

French is always producing that heat heat oml had to show love one time for my boy @Gucci mane :lawd:

I kinda rate my dude Kpizzle @Glizzo da Goat @Starscream is Kpizzle a real nigga in ur city :mjpls:

I was lowkey gonna be hassid to my uk brothas but ima llow them cuz adz and 38 go hard asffff :mybusiness::mybusiness::mybusiness:

Who yall think is the best :mjpls:
Kpizzle be going hard but we got a lot more talented artists like OEO Montana, Lil Ebro, M Dot and Martin, Foe Sleezy, HunchoBoy Skinny and Mukbandz. I’m not including ZR and Lil Mo because those fuckers are singers not rappers.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Kpizzle be going hard but we got a lot more talented artists like OEO Montana, Lil Ebro, M Dot and Martin, Foe Sleezy, HunchoBoy Skinny. I’m not including ZR and Lil Mo because those fuckers are singers not rappers.
Whats up with the cedar-kblock beef tho styll ion understand it

Whats up with the cedar-kblock beef tho styll ion understand it
Basically, it’s two South Minneapolis hoods that are beefing. Cedar Riverside is a huge Somali apartment complex that has a gang called the Murderaps ( Rollin 60s crip), they’re cool with a mathow and Somali crip set in St.Paul called St.Pistol/2787. K block are a bunch of bloods that claim an area of South Minneapolis that has a Somali mall: Karmel, they have their own large apartment complex too and they’re cool with a Somali hood called 024, ( they have a Somali mall too). The beef was always going on but shit got real in 2018 when they started sliding everyday on each other and dissing each other in songs and sneak dissing on social media. About a dozen Cedar niggas got killed in the last 2yrs years and K block lost around half a dozen. Their beef divided the Somali youth in all of Minnesota not just the Twin Cities because you got niggas from other MN cities picking sides. Basically it’s 4 Somali neighborhoods ( 2 vs 2) that shoot at eachother frequently ( K block and 024 vs the Murderapps/6 ringz and St. Pistol). MPD and STPD now just harass all somali teens that hang out on blocks.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Basically, it’s two South Minneapolis hoods that are beefing. Cedar Riverside is a huge Somali apartment complex that has a gang called the Murderaps ( Rollin 60s crip), they’re cool with a mathow and Somali crip set in St.Paul called St.Pistol/2787. K block are a bunch of bloods that claim an area of South Minneapolis that has a Somali mall: Karmel, they have their own large apartment complex too and they’re cool with a Somali hood called 024, ( they have a Somali mall too). The beef was always going on but shit got real in 2018 when they started sliding everyday on each other and dissing each other in songs and sneak dissing on social media. About a dozen Cedar niggas got killed in the last 2yrs years and K block lost around half a dozen. Their beef divided the Somali youth in all of Minnesota not just the Twin Cities because you got niggas from other MN cities picking sides. Basically it’s 4 Somali neighborhoods ( 2 vs 2) that shoot at eachother frequently ( K block and 024 vs the Murderapps/6 ringz and St. Pistol). MPD and STPD now just harass all somali teens that hang out on blocks.
Oh okay thanks sxb
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I didnt kno i had to make this clear but lets please keep it in english :drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts