Best Muslim Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Nah fam, i won't allow that to happen. Come to the battleground and let us settle this like real men:gunsmiley::gunsmiley:
Im not a fan of fighting for a fanny! (damn my fob ingiriisi managed to string such fantastic sentence. shidh!)

That being said, the guy who fists her owns her and thats me.

@EternalLightX kaalay babygyal, who owns you, good kitty?

What's wrong with Somali females?

:gucciwhat: You willing to pay for
A bride, do you hate your own that
Much?
The way I see it conventional marriage is a con. Its diamond rings in exchange for a xaliimo's intimate favours. Prostitution by any other name. Mail order brides cut through the pretence. You get straight down to business. In, out, and off you go to the bar for a cold one.

No nagging, no chores, no flowers on Valentine's. Real honest relationship. Just like God intended.

The way I see it conventional marriage is a con. Its diamond rings in exchange for a xaliimo's intimate favours. Prostitution by any other name. Mail order brides cut through the pretence. You get straight down to business. In, out, and off you go to the bar for a cold one.

No nagging, no chores, no flowers on Valentine's. Real honest relationship. Just like God intended.

Than visit brothels :cosbyhmm:

Submissive Asian wives afraid of deportation render better service. Real tender. We listen to sheikh Sudaysi as our bodies move rhythmically in the sacred darkness of the night

Also, prossies don't cook and clean. All round better service.

I suppose they wouldn't mind your
Small man bits as their men are
Small anyway.

Good choice.

Wanna investigate for yourself?

IMG_7341.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.