Best looking halimo in TikTok

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bohol Your crush is valid, pls stop bullying poor bahal for his choice of women.

I didn't do anything. I swear I've had crushes some UGLY ass es. For a while even back to back. It was a serious problem. I am at least conscious of how others may or may not perceive them!! It's good tho, crushing on ugly girls is like licking the top of a sealed can in front of everyone

Not my type, bleached, and destined to get a cancer

stop lying you idiot, she is natural, just because you have been rejected by hot somali girls doesn't mean yo have to insult them,

mareahn chicks are hot, i have never seen an ugly marehan girls, sure she yuo will force you tom say siad barre was king of somalia but they are hot,

She is not bleached. She is naturally light skinned. A lot of Cabuudwaaq/Gedo girls are light skinned naturally I noticed even in the diaspora.

mareahn/cawlyahan Ogaden chicks since these two live in gedo 99% are really hot,

cawlyahan are the lightest ogadens, mareahn from galgaduud can be a bit dark due to mxing with hawiye but reer gedo marehans waa super attarctive females,

i would say Ogaden, isaaq, dhulbahante, marehan and dagodia and muralle from wajir and mandera and hawadley are the most attrctive girls,

shekhaals who inter marry ogadens also have super hot girls, any shekhaal mixed with ogaden are usually tall and light skin,

and laslty isaaaqs as a people over all waa very handsome people, they mix with dhulbahante and ogadens so they got luckly,

central somalia aka hawiyes and MJ and marehans from galgaduud waa sually shortish and dark, maybe they do i with bantus who knows

but lakiin having dated 4 habar gidir sacad girls, they are very attarctive, its the man in central somalia and puntland who are like jarer look alikes but somali girls on average waa very attractive,

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Bohol your taste in Women is questionable. I personally know hundreds better looking than her. She's average tbh.

Light skin does not mean good looking and before you attack me I am light skin and fine to boot (confident not arrogant)

I honestly believe the most striking Somali women are the maariin/darker ones and they tend to age better too.

Stop this stupid colourism thing

this is why girls/women are bleaching.

Girls you are beautiful because of your lovely skin no matter the shade

ed76c6d4ae1607694ca65592df383b6b.jpg

images

images

Before you say the last girl is not Somali, she has Majerteen parents

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Light skin does not mean good looking and before you attack me I am light skin and fine to boot (confident not arrogant)

I honestly believe the most striking Somali women are the maariin/darker ones and they tend to age better too.

Stop this stupid colourism thing

this is why girls/women are bleaching.

Girls you are beautiful because of your lovely skin no matter the shade

ed76c6d4ae1607694ca65592df383b6b.jpg

images

images

Before you say the last girl is not Somali, she has Majerteen parents

That first girl is just strikingly beautiful, love her skin but I’m sure its her perfect features that’s doing it for her lol.

The top three communities producing the highest rate of light skin females is Dhulbahante, Ogaden , and Issaq in that order

Funnily enough...I gotta agree with @Bohol ..mareexaan girls are by far the lightest Somali I have come across..

Walahi I have met around 10 mareexaan girls that I had direct contact with...they were the same colour as carabta....

Really goldish colours ..very rare ....

Funnily enough...I gotta agree with @Bohol ..mareexaan girls are by far the lightest Somali I have come across..

Walahi I have met around 10 mareexaan girls that I had direct contact with...either in schools/neighbours/married in to/ relatives of friends/...they were the same colour as carabta....

That first girl is just strikingly beautiful, love her skin but I’m sure its her perfect features that’s doing it for her lol.

I've noticed that maariin or dark Somali girls tend to have nice bone structure and straight-ish hair whereas lighter girls have chubbier faces and curlier hair.

Have you seen a light skinned Somali supermodel yet

NotMyL

VIP
I've noticed that maariin or dark Somali girls tend to have nice bone structure and straight-ish hair whereas lighter girls have chubbier faces and curlier hair.

Have you seen a light skinned Somali supermodel yet
You’re right, dark skin girls seem to be slimmer and taller too. That girl’s skin tone is not just dark, it’s smooth and almost shining, it’s beautiful MashallAllah!

Walahi I have met around 10 mareexaan girls that I had direct contact with...they were the same colour as carabta....

marehans are different.

talxas are the lightest marehan, while reer diini chicks wouldn't lookk out of place in adeer hiiraale's little militia if you give them an AK47 and a vest to hide the naaso.:trumpsmirk:

NotMyL

VIP
marehans are different.

talxas are the lightest marehan, while reer diini chicks wouldn't lookk out of place in adeer hiiraale's little militia if you give them an AK47 and a vest to hide the naaso.:trumpsmirk:
Audhubilaah :gucciwhat:

NotMyL

VIP
anytime I was ever involved with reer diini chick, I had to first investigate her for abs and facial bone structure lest she resembled this woman.
:mjlol:

51325-news.png
Astaghfirullah maybe you were seeking out manly looking chicks, I don’t even think Somali girls can build much muscles :childplease:

Astaghfirullah maybe you were seeking out manly looking chicks, I don’t even think Somali girls can build much muscles :childplease:
:farmajoyaab:

farmaajo would judge that girl and disown her.

these days, first thing I ask for is qabiil since I wear my qabiil in my wrist.:fittytousand:

if I hear mareh...waan sii yaacaa.:dabcasar:

NotMyL

VIP
:farmajoyaab:

farmaajo would judge that girl and disown her.

these days, first thing I ask for is qabiil since I wear my qabiil in my wrist.:fittytousand:

if I hear mareh...waan sii yaacaa.:dabcasar:
You’re sexist, racist, and qabilist, you must be a lovely person to be around :ivers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending