Best looking halimo in TikTok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not every girl uses bleach guys i can definitely tell this girl is naturally light skin and she is beautiful.

I rate her 8/10 if she stops being fob she will be solid 9.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
why are so many somali female fobs on insta and tik tok super pale be looking like ghostbuster

Bohol

VIP
Not every girl uses bleach guys i can definitely tell this girl is naturally light skin and she is beautiful.

I rate her 8/10 if she stops being fob she will be solid 9.

Those guys are amateurs they think everyone is bleached. It is easy to tell who is not and who is.

Bohol

VIP
Lol that’s probably because I’m not here often but I’m sure we have interacted before

Maybe u had a different nickname. I am mostly active in the political section though that explains it. I have left the generals since 2017 (use to be active here 2015-2016 days).

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Maybe u had a different nickname. I am mostly active in the political section though that explains it. I have left the generals since 2017 (use to be active here 2015-2016 days).
Nope, had the same nick since I joined, well that explains then I only come to the generals.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TheShining you claiming Mareexaan without going through Ugaaska Beesha Sade

What is your sub clan after Rer diini?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
yes, worried about her getting injured.:gucciwhat:

U gained three lbs. congrats.:trumpsmirk:

I saw ur post few days ago I think.

Why thank you. It's not every day you hear an Abdi congratulate you on gains. I'm at 110 at last. :yacadiim: Focusing on maintainance.

Status
Not open for further replies.