Best looking halimo in TikTok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She is not bleached. She is naturally light skinned. A lot of Marehan girls are light skinned naturally I noticed even in the diaspora.

She’s in Kenya from the looks of it.

Dude I get close to vomiting wh never I see fob Xaliimo’s hand dance

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
armani-luminous-silk-foundation-shade-8.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
She is not bleached. She is naturally light skinned. A lot of Cabuudwaaq/Gedo girls are light skinned naturally I noticed even in the diaspora.
And the guys are all dark skinned, I wonder why that is lol

Hoorta is Tik Tik only used by fobs? It’s mostly Indians and Somali fobs on there

Bohol

VIP
And the guys are all dark skinned, I wonder why that is lol

Hoorta is Tik Tik only used by fobs? It’s mostly Indians and Somali fobs on there

I have lost count of the amount of light skinned Cabuudwaaq girls I saw in the diaspora. So some groups have more natural light skinned girls while others have to bleach :lol: . It is used by everyone but it is mostly FOBs that upload videos :lol: .

Bohol

VIP
She is average and bleached to the max. Raise your standards saxiib

Average? since when did all halimos look like her. :lol: lets be honest many halimos here would have wished to have her features (the smile, nose and eyes). Plus she is not bleached. I have seen bleached halimos before many times to know it.

My fob cousin was telling me about tiktok. wtf is it?

@Bohol she wouldn't have kub kuusan.:trumpsmirk:

you can probably hold both her legs in one hand and ask her where her other leg is.:nahgirl:

I have lost count of the amount of light skinned Cabuudwaaq girls I saw in the diaspora. So some groups have more natural light skinned girls while others have to bleach :lol: . It is used by everyone but it is mostly FOBs that upload videos :lol: .
The top three communities producing the highest rate of light skin females is Dhulbahante, Ogaden , and Issaq in that order

Bohol

VIP
The top three communities producing the highest rate of light skin females is Dhulbahante, Ogaden , and Issaq in that order

I would remove Isaaq from the list (I went to Hargeisa) it is the bleaching capital of Somalia. Dhulbahante, Marehan and Ogaden I agree.Among those three groups you can find natural
light skinned halimos in abundance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending