Best Hip Hop album ever?

Exodus

Alienist
For me, it's Illmatic by Nas
upload_2020-1-24_6-52-55.jpeg

If you wanna listen,
What do you think is the best Hip Hop Album ever?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Life After Deatth/ Good Kid mad city / Illmatic

One of the most underrated and shitted on for no reason albums is Wrld on Drugs by Future and Juice Wrld.
Infectious trap beats with solid bars throughout the tape make it an enjoyable experience for working out or just vibing
I do feel like in some cases future ruined it but eh
And he made the tape at 19 which is crazy

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
The answer is simply "Nellyville" why cause it came out the year a real nigga was born.

PLUS this song had all the Somali moms across the GLOBE singing about their jacayal for their man. What other album has had that much influence on somali's?

Last edited:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
The answer is simply "Nellyville" why cause it came out the year a real nigga was born.

PLUS this song had all the Somali moms across the GLOBE sing about their jacayal for their man. What other album has had that much influence on somali's?

Wallahi that's scary weird my mom loved this song still does but DOSENT listen to it no more I thought it was her only

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Wallahi that's scary weird my mom loved this song still does but DOSENT listen to it no more I thought it was her only

Nah it's a world wide thing LMFAO my mom stopped listening it too but I still remember her listening to it for yearsssss

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Imo 1992 Dr dre The Chronic

"I wanna ask you one question: if I had some nuts, hanging on the wall, what did I have honey?"
I said, "Darling you'd have some walnuts"
She said, "Well, daddy if I had some nuts on my chest, would those be chestnuts?"
I said, "Hell yeah"
She said, "Well daddy if I had nuts under my chin would those be chin-nuts?"
I said, "Hell no you'd have a d1ck in your mouth!"

Last edited:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
2pac is life :banderas:

His unreleased tracks are hidden gems

If it makes sense, he was underrated lyrics wise. There will never be another like him
:it0tdo8:

Niggas get high off a slow form of suicide
Hide the closest thoughts, the war is fought as casualties
I live my life to fuckin mo', exposin' tragically
How can we find some peace and niggas still ain't get a piece
I know I'm probably hell bound, but we got to eat
I'm seeing Satin infiltratin, my military mind....

My favorite part :it0tdo8::lawd:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If it makes sense, he was underrated lyrics wise. There will never be another like him

Tupac had a big legacy , but he didn’t have good technical rap skill like jay or big:manny:
He’s top 10 for sure, but deffo the most overrated artist in rap
My top = Nas, Jay, Rakim, 2Pac, Andre 3k, Kendrick, BIG, Eminem, Ghostface, Lupe or AZ personally for 10th

Lmao
2pac is life :banderas:

His unreleased tracks are hidden gems

Tupac had a big legacy , but he didn’t have good technical rap skill like jay or big:manny:

General Asad

My top = Nas, Jay, Rakim, 2Pac, Andre 3k, Kendrick, BIG, Eminem, Ghostface, Lupe or AZ personally for 10th

Was going to ask what your criteria is but....

Jay z? He admitted he got ghostwriters. His freestyles are cringe. Can't respect it tbh. His music is dated if we're going to be honest. Has the sound of the late 90s and early 2000s all over it.

Big isn't bad. I listened to a couple of songs, but it was overall meh. Him saying he wanted to have sex with 9 yr old raven symone turned me off to him tbh. His hype is more because of the manufactured tupac beef and his death and lil kim drama. In my opinion.

Nas is underrated. Ether destroyed Jay lyric wise and flow wise :chrisfreshhah: He couldn't even come with a good comeback! He can rap and freestyle. Respect.

Tupac had it all. Jay wishes he was on par with him:ulyin:

Tupac>>> any other rapper in the last 25 yrs.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Was going to ask what your criteria is but....

Jay z? He admitted he got ghostwriters. His freestyles are cringe. Can't respect it tbh. His music is dated if we're going to be honest. Has the sound of the late 90s and early 2000s all over it.

Big isn't bad. I listened to a couple of songs, but it was overall meh. Him saying he wanted to have sex with 9 yr old raven symone turned me off to him tbh. His hype is more because of the manufactured tupac beef and his death and lil kim drama. In my opinion.

Nas is underrated. Ether destroyed Jay lyric wise and flow wise :chrisfreshhah: He couldn't even come with a good comeback! He can rap and freestyle. Respect.

Tupac had it all. Jay wishes he was on par with him:ulyin:

Tupac>>> any other rapper in the last 25 yrs.
The ranking was semi in order
Jay Z was rap first billionaire so he got a spot for sure
Nobody respects Andre 3k which is sad cause I see his influence everywhere in rap today
Lupe fiasco is great and slept on also Muslim (really Muslim he gave out Ramadan meals a couple years back in Chicago)
I’m mixed about Tupac. He’s high on my list but I think Me Against the World > AEoM :manny: I enjoyed it a lot more
All eyes on me had toooo much filler but it was on the first double albums so I can see why

General Asad

The ranking was semi in order
Jay Z was rap first billionaire so he got a spot for sure
Nobody respects Andre 3k which is sad cause I see his influence everywhere in rap today
Lupe fiasco is great and slept on also Muslim (really Muslim he gave out Ramadan meals a couple years back in Chicago)
I’m mixed about Tupac. He’s high on my list but I think Me Against the World > AEoM :manny: I enjoyed it a lot more
All eyes on me had toooo much filler but it was on the first double albums so I can see why
I don't really care he had ghostwriters, its the fact that he has so much cuqdad in him in it oozes out. He can't let shit go, he can't give credit or pay respect to anyone else. He got exposed for stealing flows from.underrated rappers and he denied it. His wife has the same problem. He's a good businessman though....

Andre 3k and chief keef are on the same level. Both influenced rap but nobody gives credit.

Black community doesn't f*ck with black muslims :mjlaugh:

Lupe fiasco>> logic

Eminem has very good lyrics but wack voice. Its too annoying to listen to.

Me against the world, Don, the Killuminati>>>> all eyez on me. It was more intimate and raw then ALOM.

His poetry was what was great about him. Like the Malcolm X of rap.

It beats....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

I know what you mean
When he gets in those grooves :lawd:

Macaan sookor :lawd::banderas:

Last edited:

Trending