Best defense strategy for Somalia's terrain

Which strategy is the best way to repel an Invasion

• Total voters

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You HG are just very unintelligent people. Sacad ayaa idinku roon. Cayr waa xoolo taas ah. Listen wars is about finding out the weakness of your enemy and the battle arena. U combine both, it changes where-ever u go in the world, no book can teach u this, it can help to learn what strategies worked and didn't for others, but your war must be precisely inherited thru history since only the 'tools' changed not the ARENA. For example my strategy for Majerten to defeat HG with as least casualties would be to open a 'flank' on the western galgaduud border, line up Marehan/OGS to make sure these niggas 'are caged in'. The other flank would be head to Hobyo or any sea coast to battle any HG out there. Yes HOBYO is big 'gobol' and heaps of tuulos indicating large miyi population, it would be bloody mess but it needs to be done to close of the sea access. I would then wait till they run out of 'ammo' the last ones standing in the key towns of Baraxlay, Cadaado, Dhusomareeb.

I would then begin a 'genocide' process like my awoowayaal. Kill lineages by lineages, as I would have an 'expert' with me who knows HG lineages and I would call all males forward and begin bullets in the head. I would consider that to impact HG for the next 500 years as they turn into BIMAAL
Illahi haku caafiyo

Yo @Teeri-Alpha since your OG and generally most clans get along with you as you neighbor them all, be it darod, hawiye, isaaq. But please tell this guy @Mckenzie sayid didn't do HIT N RUNS. He only did that with 'british' not with Somalis. When u have a clan who had no stake in that bloody battle describing it, it shows you why disinformation is the worst tool killing Somalis. They surround themselves with not facts and then apply policies and wonder why the policies didn't work, since the 'facts' you based on the policy was incorrect to begin with. They spend centuries in this cycle, re-doing the same thing also which is scariest thing.

Sayid was damn right conventional In Bari and Nugaal. My second 'awoowe' not my first one, was a soldier of the boqortoyo regiments. We know what we faced. There is new york post articles for god sakes describing some other conventional wars the Sayid had with reer boqor and allies. But I can speak for my own family experience since I have direct knowledge.

My awoowe was mere soldier who was recruited from 'badiyaha' he was just 'xoolo dhaqaato' and he was told by the boqor representatives u need to come and fight 'dhulbahante' who are wanting to steal our land and conquer us. We had the battle and I told u go confirm yourself about it. It was the DUUDO BATTLE. It was 100 boys 'safka hore' and 7 elite Ali Saleban soldiers. My awoowe was apart of the 100 and in the gabay he said 'boqolki duudow boqol loo waa'. But for the 7 elite ali saleban soldiers he said 'todobo walalo i forgot' since they were ali saleban I didn't care to listen any further since it's not my AWOOWE but he 'praised them also' the elite 7 of ali saleban who came to rescue reer boqor on 'abtinimo'.

These niggas in the south or north have no clue what happened in bariga and nugaal. They assume what sayid did to them wud be the same to us. War sayidka threw everything he had on bari and nugaal, while he showed pity on u NORTHERN CUNTS like all Somalis show pity on Isaaq. Stop saying ogaden, ogaden was only LEADING IT. He had maybe few sarkaals here and there with majority dhulbahante horsemen, just like isaaq do with dhulbahante today. The battle was a harti vs harti oo OGADEN SOO DIRSADAY DHULBAHANTE

the Sayid was very conventional fighter, he used weapons, and tactics same as conventional armed forces would,

he defeated the Ethiopians 4 times despite them having British and Russian weapons, his tactics were that of the blitzkrieg, lighting war of mass attacks facing the enemy with massive artillery and vollies of fire with horse back charge as transport since the British used camels/horse or 1door foot soldiers,

this is how he also defeated the British 3 times, and habahsi 4 times

and 1door when sent by the English with 10,000 riffles, the Ogadens enveloped them and this is why they call the battle of lafa ruug, after the sayids death 1door got 10,000 riffles, Ogaden communicated with all Ogaden sub clans, they said let them walk into a trap, they came deep inside Ogaden, the Ogadens facing habashi on the west, British on the north and 1door deep in their land starved the 1door to death by enveloping them and closing all corridors to run back, the 1dors ate their horse and camels and donkeys and afterwards the Ogadens picked them, took the 10,000 rifles and massacre them, its called lafa ruug, the Ogaden have always been suprior at war, if the 1odor won today Qoraxey would an 1door land and deep godey, subhanallah, alhamdulilah to my awowyaals who exterminated,inted the 1door despite having better training and more weapons, it shows the Spirit and morale will always over come the enemy if you add a good tactics and communication between your forces,

Ogadens are a killing machine and they have very long pain threshold as culture, like the Russians, they are very persistent and persevere a lot more than the enemy, because this is the way of the geeljire, he is well trained by the baadiyo during camel herding, so war is sweet for them since they are used to it,

also having a 100 million habashi test you helps, the somalis have it easy, unlike us who have been tested for centuries, if it WAS snot for us, Ethiopians would have a border at the Indian ocean by now, we kept them at bay for centuries,

Taban Jir Ogaden Loma Taliyo,

its a mah-mah, my mother would aid it to me lie all other Ogadens, meaning an Ogaden lad aged 10 is expect of heavy responsibilities,

we are the Spartans of the somali world,

these kids do not know much doctor, waa young one learning to walk now, so we give them a break,

You HG are just very unintelligent people. Sacad ayaa idinku roon. Cayr waa xoolo taas ah. Listen wars is about finding out the weakness of your enemy and the battle arena. U combine both, it changes where-ever u go in the world, no book can teach u this, it can help to learn what strategies worked and didn't for others, but your war must be precisely inherited thru history since only the 'tools' changed not the ARENA. For example my strategy for Majerten to defeat HG with as least casualties would be to open a 'flank' on the western galgaduud border, line up Marehan/OGS to make sure these niggas 'are caged in'. The other flank would be head to Hobyo or any sea coast to battle any HG out there. Yes HOBYO is big 'gobol' and heaps of tuulos indicating large miyi population, it would be bloody mess but it needs to be done to close of the sea access. I would then wait till they run out of 'ammo' the last ones standing in the key towns of Baraxlay, Cadaado, Dhusomareeb.

I would then begin a 'genocide' process like my awoowayaal. Kill lineages by lineages, as I would have an 'expert' with me who knows HG lineages and I would call all males forward and begin bullets in the head. I would consider that to impact HG for the next 500 years as they turn into BIMAAL

a jarer in deep Ogadeniya about 10 years ago killed a reer amadin girl, Mohamed zubeer clan, after she walked in a illegal bantu farm, he said nayaa get off my farm, she said warya this is Imay, deep western Ogadeniya and this is Ogaden land, he shot her, dead,

the reer baaro, or bantu got very arrogant and forgot who owns the land,

Mohamed zubeer my abti told me historically when they do genocide, the burn the entire families, waa ruthless when these civilised people get pissed, they think long term,

so any ways, reer amadin militarily exterminated every family of bantu origin they could find with in hours, they wiped out so many and the rest fled towards cawlyahan and and oromo, they cleansed them of an entire area the size of london in a matter of hours,

the bantus fought back very well but were no match for seasoned Reer madin who protected the Ogaden western borders from incursion, reer amadin have had 3 presidents for DDS region,

these guys keep Ogaden tribes in line when they get out of hand and cleaned marehan from kismayo with ahmed madoobe most of his generals are reer amadin, so they wiped them bantus out and said the land was rented to you, your a guest, piss off,

Ogaden doesn't beg, he doesn't shout, he acts, and when he acts, its like trying to stop an elephant, because they act until job is finished, they do not do half heartedness,

when a alcoholic 1door was arrested with a van full of qamro, Ogadens confiscated his van from somaliland into dds region, he was not even sent to prison, he collected 20 1door guys and killed 3 Ogadens, the Ogadens showed them, went back to the village of the men and killed 43 people, and burned it down,

the 1door never ever tried it,

when HG killed marehans wagardac, cabdi iley sent 20 marehan sultans, HG killed them, then he sent 2 Ogaden soldiers, they killed them, then they killed a bah gari man and his wife and kid by pioisng their water well on the border, cabdi iley confiscated afterwards 600 HG females and kids, placed in concentration camps, burned 200 villages in mudug and killed 2,000 HG and made galmudug president come to jigjiga to pay mag and do dhaanto on his own in front of everyone, abdikarim bgegd ahmed madoobe to get cabdi iley t stop the punishment, he sent 4,000 liyu boys,

when barre huraale came back to kismayo, we respected hm, when they did the uprising, we killed 300 of their man,

you must kill your enemy, wipe them out, OG doesn't rape, we kill, we burn villages, we wipe them out,

you will never ever see an 1door or a HG ever again getting out of hand,

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The idea was kaftan sxb.
But mechanized armies are now the mainstay so ideally if it come down to total war you're gonna need as many APCs l, IFVs, and Main battle tanks.

You see tanks in mogadishu, wat a terrible strategy to have such large chunky and slow vehicle when u know the enemy has 'rpg' and their intended to knock out they're purposes. In the deep xafads of mogadishu u need speed and agility as the war is going from xafad to xafad, I observed HG tactics when they had a battle with Abgaal near the medina green line in 99 where I even got caught up as civilian in the cross fire and had to run to the HG hotel of saxafi and they CAPTURED ME. I was 15 and they saying who r u, they thought I was abgaal they were warring with but I said in broken somali abdiqaybdiid is my dad friend which is true cuz i could've of died that day wallahi. They called abdiqaybdiid and confirmed my name and my dad was there having a chat with him and shit cuz they're old friends from old somalia days about the mess in hamar. While PL held its founding of puntland, my god how many elite puntlanders were absent wouldve been so high and in hamar.

Cuz I wasnt in PL noone even knew the place wallahi, u wud hear mudug only but not nugaal or bari. I thought Somalia at the time was capital ONLY, i didnt know regions existed, I dont want my kids ever entering a nation on false history, thats why i promote regional history month

You see tanks in mogadishu, wat a terrible strategy to have such large chunky and slow vehicle when u know the enemy has 'rpg' and their intended to knock out they're purposes. In the deep xafads of mogadishu u need speed and agility as the war is going from xafad to xafad, I observed HG tactics when they had a battle with Abgaal near the medina green line in 99 where I even got caught up as civilian in the cross fire and had to run to the HG hotel of saxafi and they CAPTURED ME. I was 15 and they saying who r u, they thought I was abgaal they were warring with but I said in broken somali abdiqaybdiid is my dad friend which is true cuz i could've of died that day wallahi.

I agree akhi obviously mechanized units are not good for urban warfare. If you're going to make use of armored vehicles make sure they're assisted and flanked by infantry to protect against anti armor elements.
You can utilize armored units the best in open plain fields. That is Mobile warfare at its peak.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree akhi obviously mechanized units are not good for urban warfare. If you're going to make use of armored vehicles make sure they're assisted and flanked by infantry to protect against anti armor elements.
You can utilize armored units the best in open plain fields. That is Mobile warfare at its peak.

Urban warfare is terribly new warfare and even urban warfare has now taken new strand 'insurgency'. Urban warfare has now TWO SECTS among it since the location is always URBAN lol one is hit n run and the other is two groups using conventional tactics but inside the city itself which causes a headache since you are going to kill alot of civilians in the process, especially if the enemy keeps taking the battle closer to civilian areas. A good strategy HG wud always use was to fight in BAKARAHA to warn anyone if u mess with us, u destroy bakaraha, so everyone wud tanasul and not mess with them. They did the same tactic in kismaayo, fight in the city heartland and tell darod iska carar ama magalada dhan burburaysa. I know HG, I STUDIED them for nearly 6 months from old, young, and everything in theyre moryan days of mogadishu in 99.

They have a very strange culture it's very different to banadiri culture and nugaali. It is mudug but the mentality is 'faan and im better then u' logic and I chased u out of the town they see this as heroic shit fighting inside a city, a warfare noone knows and noone wants to fight in. Trump even said he can finish taliban but they r fighting in the city and millions will die. Wax lagu faano ma aha urban warfare not dhinaca geesinimada. HG ARE BUNCH OF WEIRD CATS. BUT I KNOW THEY HAVE PHOBIA OF MJ NOT ALL DARODS AS THEY LOVE SADE. THEY HATE ABGAAL/MURUSADE. MORE SO MURUSADE CUZ THEY TOLERATE ABGAAL, THEY CAN COEXIST WITH ABGAAL. NOT MURUSADE EVEN IN EL BUR HUGE GREEN LINE BETWEEN THE TWO

Urban warfare is terribly new warfare and even urban warfare has now taken new strand 'insurgency'. Urban warfare has now TWO SECTS among it since the location is always URBAN lol one is hit n run and the other is two groups using conventional tactics but inside the city itself which causes a headache since you are going to kill alot of civilians in the process, especially if the enemy keeps taking the battle closer to civilian areas.

That's when it comes down to insurgencies. If it was a conventional army the only thing you would have to worry about is logistics and communication.

Trending

Latest posts