Best city in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Perth is like a different country, cant compare it to the east side like Melbourne or Sydney:russ: Most Somalis work or study or both. Great place to live and start a life

AlphaSomali

Were set
Perth is like a different country, cant compare it to the east side like Melbourne or Sydney:russ: Most Somalis work or study or both. Great place to live and start a life
Perth houses are cheap 5 bedroom house is 480, in sydney that is 2 to 3 bedroom house.

Melbourne is the most livable city in the world for 8th consecutive year. I have to agree with the sources, truly beautiful city in every way conceivable. :wow1:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-...s-most-liveable-city-for-seventh-year/8812196

Luzifer

Waryaa, I went to all your hanging spots & couldn't find you. I went to Flemington, Sydney Rd shisha joints and even hell where they told me that you've escaped to Sydney. Sxb, this most liveable city ranks bga are intended for corporate executives and not Mr joe Ali.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Most asians are Viets. I am in UofM- University of Melbourne, you?
Bro im telling you UofM doesnt offer double degrees from my knowledge,can you prove it does,i was under the impression that you can only do one bachelor at a time.IDK about double makors tho

Bro im telling you UofM doesnt offer double degrees from my knowledge,can you prove it does,i was under the impression that you can only do one bachelor at a time.IDK about double makors tho

Transparent

You are right, Melbourne uni no longer offers double degrees, they now offer what's called a "breadth component" which are subjects from outside their study area. Or, if their core study is for a diploma, they could do another diploma in another field. Double diplomas but not double degrees.

Melbourne is filled with gangster Somalis just like edmonton come to Perth

Alpha

Most of the Somalis in Perth are semi-literate Somalis from New Zealand. Kiwi Trashes.

Forensic police search bushland in Mirrabooka after new leads into missing man.

POLICE have confirmed that human remains have been found in Mirrabooka bushland, believed to be a Somali man missing since May.

Somali-born Abdullahi Igal, 26, had not been seen since May, however members of the local Somali community told police a former friend has confessed to killing him.

His distraught loved ones reportedly conducted their own investigation into his disappearance, saying a friend had confessed to fleeing to Somalia after stabbing Mr Igal and hiding his body in bushland.

Police launched a new search near the Herb Graham Recreation Centre in Mirrabooka on Tuesday morning after reports that human remains were buried at the site.

Police confirmed that a man’s body had been found, but had not yet been formally identified.

A spokesman said: “About 5.25pm (Monday) police received information from the community regarding the possible location of human remains. The information provided suggested the remains were those of Abdulahi Mohamad Igal, 26, whose absence was reported to WA Police on September 30.

“Officers attended the location, which is off Chesterfield Road, Mirrabooka, and located

human remains. The surrounding area has been closed off from the public.

“Forensic personnel are at the scene.

“At this time there has been no formal identification made, however detectives believe the

remains are those of Mr Igal, and they remain in contact with his family.’’

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...n/news-story/5c6c111283bffd144dfb1dbaa453d1b7

AlphaSomali

Were set
Alpha

Most of the Somalis in Perth are semi-literate Somalis from New Zealand. Kiwi Trashes.

Forensic police search bushland in Mirrabooka after new leads into missing man.

POLICE have confirmed that human remains have been found in Mirrabooka bushland, believed to be a Somali man missing since May.

Somali-born Abdullahi Igal, 26, had not been seen since May, however members of the local Somali community told police a former friend has confessed to killing him.

His distraught loved ones reportedly conducted their own investigation into his disappearance, saying a friend had confessed to fleeing to Somalia after stabbing Mr Igal and hiding his body in bushland.

Police launched a new search near the Herb Graham Recreation Centre in Mirrabooka on Tuesday morning after reports that human remains were buried at the site.

Police confirmed that a man’s body had been found, but had not yet been formally identified.

A spokesman said: “About 5.25pm (Monday) police received information from the community regarding the possible location of human remains. The information provided suggested the remains were those of Abdulahi Mohamad Igal, 26, whose absence was reported to WA Police on September 30.

“Officers attended the location, which is off Chesterfield Road, Mirrabooka, and located

human remains. The surrounding area has been closed off from the public.

“Forensic personnel are at the scene.

“At this time there has been no formal identification made, however detectives believe the

remains are those of Mr Igal, and they remain in contact with his family.’’

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...n/news-story/5c6c111283bffd144dfb1dbaa453d1b7
Crazy stuff

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Transparent

You are right, Melbourne uni no longer offers double degrees, they now offer what's called a "breadth component" which are subjects from outside their study area. Or, if their core study is for a diploma, they could do another diploma in another field. Double diplomas but not double degrees.
Yh tell that to that lucifer dude,kulaha you can do a dual degree at melbourne

Yh tell that to that lucifer dude,kulaha you can do a dual degree at melbourne

Transparent

Why bother? He has no clue what is on offer at Melb uni let alone study there. He reminded me of an Iraqi/Aussie movie 'Ali's wedding' I saw yesterday. The central character Ali got an Atar score of 66.5 and told his family and the community an Atar score of 96.4 and attended lectures of the School of Medicine @ melb uni for a whole year without enrolment. His father was an imam and a pillar of the community. It was based on a true story. We Somalis mirror those lies and it's common to hear parents and their children lying and exxagerating about their achievements. Gaalka runta ugu tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending