HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Need book recommendations, holidays are never ending :bell:
PLEASE AND THANK YOU

100533-ml-68888.jpg

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Funny thing is i met the author in year 6. He read us couple chapters and gave us signatures. It took place in the Tottenham stadium.

I fell in love with the book and made hoya buy me the whole Cirque du freak set. :icon lol: This is too nostalgic :icon e sad: i miss the good old days :icon cry: being a adult is soo boring :icon cry:

Last edited:
Any books on the Ottoman Empire& THANK YOU

To be honest the Ottoman Empire is not my area of expertise, but I did read a book called [Vlad the Impaler: The Search for the real dracula] which highlights the Battle between Vladimir and Sultan Mehmed II.

Apparently the name Vladimir and impaling vampires came from this guy since he impaled 20,000 Ottoman soldiers with stakes after he defeated the Sultans army.

Very interesting read.

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
The_Hot_Zone_%28cover%29.jpg

Non fiction book that gives thrilling accounts of different Ebola outbreaks. It's very engrossing and sometimes quite gross too!

To be honest the Ottoman Empire is not my area of expertise, but I did read a book called [Vlad the Impaler: The Search for the real dracula] which highlights the Battle between Vladimir and Sultan Mehmed II.

Apparently the name Vladimir and impaling vampires came from this guy since he impaled 20,000 Ottoman soldiers with stakes after he defeated the Sultans army.

Very interesting read.
I remember watching a video about it, very interesting indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending