BESIDES YOUR CURRENT citizenship, if you were allowed dual, what other citizenship would you take

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
besides my American citizenship the other citizenship I would like to have is Canadian (I’m hesitant about tho because I’m pretty afraid of becoming friends with the Hennessy).

In no circumstances would I ever seek nor accept a UK citizenship. I mean why don’t I apply for a Somali passport in that case :camby::camby:

Australian passport kind of tickles my fancy but I don’t want to be harassed by a 60 year old politician who @AussieHustler works for ( you know whom talking about. The lady that wore the Niqab in your parliament)

I wouldn’t want Norwegian either due to the fact that they get 2 hours of sun

I’ll pass Swedish citizenship due to the fact that it’s the number 1 place for suicide deaths. Besides it has a ghetto immigrant enclaves

Dutch passport is aight cause you’ll always be fit after riding bicycles everywhere

What about you ?

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Singaporean passport. It's officially the most powerful passport in the world. German passport is close second.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Singaporean passport. It's officially the most powerful passport in the world. German passport is close second.

Are you mental , Germany kulahaa! They got Nazis forming back to its former glory. You have high ranking official get fired the other day because he was harboring hatred towards foreigners.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Are you mental , Germany kulahaa! They got Nazis forming back to its former glory. You have high ranking official get fired the other day because he was harboring hatred towards foreigners.
The Nazis won't do shit once you acquire the citizenship. I chose Singaporean and German passports cause of their strength. the holders of these passports can enter 159 and 158 countries respectively either visa-free or by gaining a visa on arrival, which is, in my eyes, the most important thing.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Canada is the best country in the world for Somalis so I have no need for another passport. I might want a Singapore passport like @Karim to make travelling easier but that's it.

http://dailyhive.com/vancouver/conservatives-back-free-movement-canada-uk-australia-new-zealand-2018
The Conservative Party of Canada has adopted a policy to allow freedom of movement between Canada, UK, New Zealand, and Australia. They aren't in government right now and there's no guarantee that they will follow through on this when they get into power but there's still hope of salvation for UK Somalis, especially with Brexit. They can upgrade from stabbing each other in the streets of London to shooting each other inside a Dixon high rise .

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
None..

I can live where ever I want in the world with my U.S passport.

God bless America. Land of the free.

Apollo

VIP
a GCC country's one (Gulf Cooperation Council)
Chinese
American
Canadian
Australian

^ These would come in handy along with my Swiss one.

Apollo

VIP
I don't need more than 90 days, I get bored easily.

All European employers use E-Verify type of systems.

I was shocked to find out that it's very easy to work illegally in the US with fake Social Security numbers. That is third-world level bureaucracy. :dead:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
All European employers use E-Verify type of systems.

I was shocked to find out that it's very easy to work illegally in the US with fake Social Security numbers. That is third-world level bureaucracy. :dead:
I bet it's Somalis who are doing this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts