Besides Somalis, which race do you consider the best looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
People who have feet fetishs are mentally challenged o_O
I hear you have a fetish for being whipped up and beaten, BDSM style.
Perhaps you will marry an Arab woman and tell her to call you an abd and engage in roleplay.
I only want the best for you sxb, whatever makes you happiest :gaasdrink:

I hear you have a fetish for being whipped up and beaten, BDSM style.
Perhaps you will marry an Arab woman and tell her to call you an abd and engage in roleplay.
I only want the best for you sxb, whatever makes you happiest :gaasdrink:
You want the best for him despite him being into BDSM, but u want me to leave the gene pool just for liking feet? Nacaala kuugu yaalo :drakewtf:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You want the best for him despite him being into BDSM, but u want me to leave the gene pool just for liking feet? Nacaala kuugu yaalo :drakewtf:
BDSM is nowhere near as bad as foot fetish.
It is all fun and games walaal, simply pretending that you are the submissive one. It throws some variety into your regular interactions.
There is no acting involved in your degenerate fetish :farmajoyaab:

It is all fun and games walaal, simply pretending that you are the submissive one. It throws some variety into your regular interactions.
tumblr_nzufwhthKB1tmftjeo1_400.gif

Anyone with any sort of fetish is degenerate. Sex is for reproduction ONLY

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Anyone with any sort of fetish is degenerate. Sex is for reproduction ONLY
You're the type of person that will have all their foods without any sauces of any kind "because sauce is unnecessary, food doesn't have to taste good, it only has to nourish you" :russ:

Is this way your way admitting you're a BDSM guy by trying to put it on me :ulyin:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Some people say the same about us Xalimos :mjcry:
The only Somali chicks that start looking older than their mom's after couple kids are the once that have kids late in their lives 25-30.
Not a rocket science but if you pay attention to all your family memebers who got married at young age , they look fine in their 30s.
Some people say the same about us Xalimos :mjcry:

The only Somali chicks that start looking older than their mom's after couple kids are the once that have kids late in their lives 25-30.
Not a rocket science but if you pay attention to all your family memebers who got married at young age , they look fine in their 30s.
True Wallahi Somalis are blessed
I noticed even Mathoow girls dont age that well, black dont crack is a meme
They don’t get much wrinkles but they all get super fat and start looking like an aunty as soon as they pop a child out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts