Besides Somalis, which race do you consider the best looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone looking for a Latina to marry, I advise against it.

They yell a lot. They really like drama. If there isnt any they will manufacture some. And no, its not gonna be your white girl's "boo-hoo im just sad cuz no reason" whiny bullshit. No. That crazy fuckin she-spic is going to go tell her cousin cholo and his homis in MS-13 you said you could totally kick their asses just so she can watch the ensuing chaos and possible homicide erupt. Then she will interject at the peak of the drama and make it all about herself.

Her 36 cousins, 22 nephews, and 17 grandmas will always be 100% against you in literally any altercation.

Final negative: theyre only hot for like 3 or 4 years of their life. That 300 pound 5' 3" mexican diabeetus monster waddling through the grocerystore? 5 years ago she looked like great

Not even joking. Latinas have an expiration date thats scary short. They just implode from some sexy spic poon into some morbidly obese she-beast practically overnight.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
For anyone looking for a Latina to marry, I advise against it.

They yell a lot. They really like drama. If there isnt any they will manufacture some. And no, its not gonna be your white girl's "boo-hoo im just sad cuz no reason" whiny bullshit. No. That crazy fuckin she-spic is going to go tell her cousin cholo and his homis in MS-13 you said you could totally kick their asses just so she can watch the ensuing chaos and possible homicide erupt. Then she will interject at the peak of the drama and make it all about herself.

Her 36 cousins, 22 nephews, and 17 grandmas will always be 100% against you in literally any altercation.

Final negative: theyre only hot for like 3 or 4 years of their life. That 300 pound 5' 3" mexican diabeetus monster waddling through the grocerystore? 5 years ago she looked like great

Not even joking. Latinas have an expiration date thats scary short. They just implode from some sexy spic poon into some morbidly obese she-beast practically overnight.
Hhahahha I swear u right, Latin girls be so fine just 3 to 4 yours from 18-22 , by 22 they start dropping kids left to right and you basicly have hippo looking fat chick at your crib lol

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Any thing non black. I don't really have a taste outside of that. They just have to be beautiful and have nice feet

Hhahahha I swear u right, Latin girls be so fine just 3 to 4 yours from 18-22 , by 22 they start dropping kids left to right and you basicly have hippo looking fat chick at your crib lol
Some people say the same about us Xalimos :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts