Besides religion what is the purpose of life for you??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting the most our of your body(physically and mentally). conquering fears and anxiety. Making the most out of every minute you got

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Stacking money, other than deen,
every time I get a promotion/higher salary it feels good.:ahh:

this is the most important discussion we need to have for new years, we need to spend sometime reflecting on this so we can conquer 2019, 2019 THE YEAR OF THE SOMALI MIRACLE, inshallah we will see a lot of achievements made by somalis, a whole lot less somali on somali hate and drama.
@Geeljire lotus @Yaquub @Dalmoor @sigmund @Basra @Crow @Factz@Sheikh @Abdalla @Abdi-indhoyare @Blade1 @government @Mercury @abdiwarrior @Emily @Reiko @Zakaria Hussein @Daughter of samaale @Pureblood @waraabe @4head @SOMALI GENERAL @SomaliSteel @The alchemist@Cognitivedissonan ce @TheChauvinist @geeljire madaxweyne @sophisticate@Tenacious@Snake @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @HalimaJ @Lamiis @Pastoralite @EDsomali @Timo Madow and proud @Timo jileec @Yungmulababy23 @RichEnoughForGucci @RICH @Genesisx72@Somali psycho @SilverL @GBTarmy @jamal9 @Kaiser @redpen@CaliTedesse @kobe @AussieHustler

fyi @Knowles i didn't tag that Ferrari wasteman who told me not to tag anymore

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm sorry i was too savage lmao
this new year will be a new one and i hope it'll bring more joy and happiness to somali people

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Helping my direct family, hooyo macaan , getting money, raising good family in future.

Stacking money, other than deen,
every time I get a promotion/higher salary it feels good.:ahh:
elaborate how much money
people often talk about stacking up and securing bags on social media but these times they are working at Tesco or walmart :faysalwtf:
how much money are you talking and how many streams of revenue and what will you be doing to generate this money, do you have any high income skills?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
elaborate how much money
people often talk about stacking up and securing bags on social media but these times they are working at Tesco or walmart :faysalwtf:
how much money are you talking and how many streams of revenue and what will you be doing to generate this money, do you have any high income skills?

I'm earning money from khat, wallahi i can gain a lot from it :drakelaugh:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
elaborate how much money

I am a Software Engineer, so I do well for myself.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:gaasdrink:for me it would be to destroy qabilism
push for reunification of somalis

and to help create the cushitic nationalist movement and help
create the first pan cushitic nationalist party or at least inspire the development
and creation of such an entitiy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending