Berbers discriminating Africans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stranded white passengers of Air Maroc were offered hotels, whereas black passengers were told to sleep on the floor. Amongst them was a Liberian minister and told them to pay the hotel costs of the blacks or face heavy fine in Liberia

No Somali leader has the same backbone as this Liberian lion.
lion??

he seems helpless AF,
HE IS CRYING ABOUT IT.

IT'S NOT LIKE HE CAN DO ANYTHING TANGIBLE ABOUT IT LIKE WESTERNERS.

Last edited:
don't somalis have the same skin colour as Madows??

fyi. i am brownish, not light skin or dark skin, i'm some were in the middle like most somalis in the west.
When I look at my skin tone I see the color brown. I don't see no "black" color.

Btw why are u bringing Madows to this? They have nothing to do with this conversation.

Apollo

VIP
Berbers probably hate negroids less than you do. Many Somalis like you become race campaigners only when an Arab does something to blacks.

Free Azawad!

Mauritania, a country ruled by a minority of Berbers, had legal Black African slavery until 2007 and to this day still do it despite the laws.

Libya, another Berber country, were auctioning blacks in 2017.

Berbers are racist against Blacks.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Bad example. This has nothing to do with race but nationality. How much you want to bet there was black African Americans on that flight who were put up in hotels just because they're American?

People with US and other western passports are just treated better when travelling overseas.
What the minister of a sovereign nation? Surely it's not about passports, we all have western passports but no one cares about a piece of paper when your skin is darker than the night sky.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It's still a third world shithole. What do you expect?

However if it was a Geeljire airport then the cadaans would've joined the rest on the floor while only the subclans from the airport's city would be able to get a room.

Mauritania, a country ruled by a minority of Berbers, had legal Black African slavery until 2007 and to this day still do it despite the laws.

Libya, another Berber country, were auctioning blacks in 2017.

Berbers are racist against Blacks.
The people enslaving people in Mauritania would also be considered black by Western standards. It is more like oppression of a former slave people like the Bantu Somali. It is not white against black or Berber vs. Black.

So called “white” Mauritanian.

Apollo

VIP
The people enslaving people in Mauritania would also be considered black by Western standards. It is more like oppression of a former slave people like the Bantu Somali. It is not white against black or Berber vs. Black.

So called “white” Mauritanian.

Western Sahara populations, which the Moors of Mauritania descend from, can be as high as 80% West Eurasian. Not all of them are extremely black, but they do have Mulattos among them.

no civilization get destroyed except from within, how ancient Egypt get conquered was they easily gave in and trusted the white invaders,gave thm positions of power at the first site cos they were mesmerized and hypnotized by the white skin. its the same you see 100s of Arabic words in the Somali language every year,we pick couple words and love to use it when we have tons of Somali words for the same thing,,where as you wont see a single Somali word in nearby Arab countries.
same with Swahili and Amharic language.
same with rich blacks goin for otha races even thou i have nothing against interracial mariages,,but you know what I mean. Black people will foreva be walked upon and they deserve...what it will take for couple African countries to ban morrocan airlines altogether or rather take more severe drastic steps where it hurts most.

Western Sahara populations, which the Moors of Mauritania descend from, can be as high as 80% West Eurasian. Not all of them are extremely black, but they do have Mulattos among them.

DNA means nothing in real life. Look how the president of Somalia gets confused with the Mauritanian president.

Libya has a racist problem ,but the issue in Mauritania is more like the problems in Sudan and Somalia-descent based discrimination. All of the concerned groups are “black” by Western standards.

Farmaajo-1.jpg

aziz.jpg

#Free Azawad.
#Afroasiatic.
#Sanuunad Science.

Apollo

VIP
DNA means nothing in real life. Look how the president of Somalia gets confused with the Mauritanian president.

Libya has a racist problem ,but the issue in Mauritania is more like the problems in Sudan and Somalia-descent based discrimination. All of the concerned groups are “black” by Western standards.

#Free Azawad.
#Afroasiatic.
#Sanuunad Science.

Who says that guy is the 80% type? Those 80% types look just like any other Moroccan, Algerian, or Tunisian. Not all Mauritanian Moors are heavily mixed with blacks.

Anyhow, the point is: there is a racial element to the slavery going on in Mauritania whether you like it or not.

Who says that guy is the 80% type? Those 80% types look just like any other Moroccan, Algerian, or Tunisian. Not all Mauritanian Moors are heavily mixed with blacks.

Anyhow, the point is: there is a racial element to the slavery going on in Mauritania whether you like it or not.
I am waiting for you to start campaigning for Somali Bantus.

@MARAQ DIGAAG

cVakRmG.jpg

ALWQsCF.jpg

vs

Viw8Gkt.jpg

VHv51Pa.jpg

Same race? sure.. you are getting dumb.
Extreme examples! Most Bediane or “white Moor”of Mauritania look like the president whose pic I posted. You can even be darker than him but will still be considered a “Bediane” because Mauritania is a tribal lineage-based society. The so-called “White Moors” who look like the fellow you posted or actually resemble Algerians and Morrocans are small minority.

Apollo

VIP
Extreme examples! Most Bediane or “white Moor”of Mauritania look like the president whose pic I posted. You can even be darker than him but will still be considered a “Bediane” because Mauritania is a tribal lineage-based society. The so-called “White Moors” who look like the fellow you posted or actually resemble Algerians and Morrocans are small minority.

It doesn't matter. One group, the slave masters, are of North African Berber origin the other, the enslaved, are of Senegambian Sub-Saharan origin.

There is a racial element to the slavery in Mauritania. This is getting pointless.

All the humanitarian organizations working in Mauritania acknowledge this.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Moroccans are looked down upon heavily by Arabs themselves. They are regarded as prostitutes and black magic users.

All Africans hate Morocco because the voted against south Africa for the world cup 2010 then refused to host to the Africa cup because Ebola then removed themselves from all African groups.

Then when they cut ties with them all they tried to get in the EU who told them to f*ck off and you're not European. Then begged the Africans to allow them back in then wanted to join ECOWAS

Status
Not open for further replies.