Berbers discriminating Africans

Status
Not open for further replies.
North africa is honestly a joke. Aren't muslims meant to be hospitable and not despicable enough to force customers to sleep on the floor. Honestly Arabs ruin this religion and make muslims look backwards and savage. Even the persians were better and cyrus freed slaves, whilst arabs sell slaves

Apollo

VIP
Your title is bullocks. Berbers are the most discriminated against group in Algeria and Morroco. Their languages were not even recognised until very recently.

Northwest African ''Arabs'' are language-shifted Berbers.

Berbers who speak Arabic don't magically become ethnically Arabian.

Northwest African ''Arabs'' are language-shifted Berbers.

Berbers who speak Arabic don't magically become ethnically Arabian.

You were once a humble student of jamaacatu DNA.Now you are changing titles to suit your suugo science whims. The harti illuminati giving you a MOD position has surely got to your head.

Apollo

VIP
You were once a humble student of jamaacatu DNA.Now you are changing titles to suit your suugo science whims. The harti illuminati giving you a MOD position has surely got to your head.

Arabs are easy to demonize, but Berbers hate Negroids just as much. Fixed it to match reality.

@Apollo who is an Arab?

And why they hate negroids? It seems to predate even Islam since lots of blacks slaves lived there and treated worse...

They prized white skin, why?

Westerners always get the best of everything overseas and are treated better, as long you have passports from western countries your color or ethnicity won’t matter.
Not always, couple years ago me and this white canadian were waiting for a shuttle bus at dubai airport to go from one terminal to the other. We waited a long while. Then came along this young guy waving around his uae passport and got on the next shuttle bus on his own. Me and the canadian looked at each other like dafuck.

Apollo

VIP
I know and i think there’s an objective standard to beauty, mother nature has somehow decided this

I think it has got more to do with the behavior of blacks themselves and how their countries are all shitholes.

If there were developed black countries, people would respect blacks more.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I know and i think there’s an objective standard to beauty, mother nature has somehow decided this

The reason why is because blacks victimize themselves, they have shithole countries and have a terrible reputation in every nation they go so there is a reason why they are not respected in this planet. Not to mention the European influence for the standard beauty.

I think it has got more to do with the behavior of blacks themselves and how their countries are all shitholes.

If there were developed black countries, people would respect blacks more.
The reason why is because blacks victimize themselves, they have shithole countries and have a terrible reputation in every nation they go so there is a reason why they are not respected in this planet. Not to mention the European influence for the standard beauty.
I’m not so sure, I think nature has decided blacks are unattractive, there’s scientific theories

Light skin was preferred pre colonial times in Asia.

There seems to be a hierarchical structure built by nature, perhaps invisible to some people.

Nature seems to have picked the winners and losers from birth.

@Basra back me up

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This is probably more of a western privilege thing. If i went there with my EU passport, i'd likely get special treatment as well.

Moreover, even if it was about race, why would that be surprising? Notions of egalitarianism only exist in the west.

Correction: White Africans discriminating against Black Africans.

Berbers are one of the oldest ethnic groups in Africa and are white.

:nvjpqts:
100% they are african, you don't have to be negro to be indigenous African.

bantu expansion was recent in africa and before that the face of africa was very diverse, in fact most africa had non bantu features and more of the cushitic features somalis have. THE INFLUX OF BANTU ALL AROUND AFRICA lead to their exploitation by indigenous African groups I.E berbers and cushites, they arrived at foreign african kingdoms expecting hugs but they got pimped out.

A plane was cancelled, all westerners were put in a hotel while Africans on the floor in the terminal, one of those Africans is an GOV Minister for Liberia.

I am in all honesty lost for words, Somalis claiming we are related to these bastards should be fucking executed.

WHAT SOMALIS CLAIM TO BE RELATED TO THEM.

WE DON'T CLAIM ANYONE BUT SOMALIS.

I AM SOMALI ONLY. AND I ORIGINATE FROM THE CONTINENT THE GREEKS NAMED AFRICA

MY SKIN COLOUR OF MY ETHNICITY IS BLACK but that doesn't mean my ethnicity or race is called black because black is not ever a race.

WHAT SOMALIS CLAIM TO BE RELATED TO THEM.

WE DON'T CLAIM ANYONE BUT SOMALIS.

I AM SOMALI ONLY. AND I ORIGINATE FROM THE CONTINENT THE GREEKS NAMED AFRICA

MY SKIN COLOUR OF MY ETHNICITY IS BLACK but that doesn't mean my ethnicity or race is called black because black is not ever a race.
Our skin color is dark brown sxb, not fucking black.

Status
Not open for further replies.