Berbera Development News

waraabe

Your superior
IMG_0957.JPG

Hawdian

Hawdian
Berbera Somaliland is going to implenet several project for Somaliland. Cissa Musse running the backbone of Somaliland economy and development.
:banderas:

In 2015 they are going to plan a contruction plan for milk powder company which was the biggest contruction factory of whole east Africa and this would package the milk powder across the world.

In 2016 Berbera project plans a recontruction and expansion of milk powder which use to be the biggest cement factory in east Africa and use to sell over the world and they are planning to revive that which would boom somaliland economy to the next level. :2tjlv3e:

In 2017 they are planning to build over 200 wind turbines across Somaliland which would have enough electricity to feed whole of Somaliland.

In 2018 they are planning to build a central bank for Somaliland which would propare over 15 thousand job types for all Somaliland citizen which would sky rocket the Somaliland economy up to 200%

The berbera project aim is to plan an ecomical development and growth for Somaliland and main purpose is to make the lives of Somaliland citizens sustainable.

Here are further information and they already started the project, it'll end in 2018 and by than Somaliland should be a country than.
:duck:

waraabe

Your superior
Those old historical places need to be restored. Berbera is an amazing place . Shame it's neglected even tho it's the most important place for the economy

Those old historical places need to be restored. Berbera is an amazing place . Shame it's neglected even tho it's the most important place for the economy
Inshaallah my goal is to restore the historical buildings in Berbera, Zeila and the rest of the coastal towns. Hopefully they won't be bulldozed to build those ugly modern buildings by the time I get there.

waraabe

Your superior
Inshaallah my goal is to restore the historical buildings in Berbera, Zeila and the rest of the coastal towns. Hopefully they won't be bulldozed to build those ugly modern buildings by the time I get there.
Inshallah, I hope the berberawis won't allow the buildings to be demolished

8:10 that snake begins to talk about building roads, the same stuff they did down south a decade ago, until the Turks came in and just did it, they are not known for building anything, or getting their hands dirty, bunch of entitled fat forever talking slobs, could list a 100 broken promises from these parasites.

They only really woke up and built a sub par hospital when the Turks did everything, and this is merely out of competition, not good will.

However I am happy with their presence in S/land, and hope they build that base, it will take much needed heat from us with the TPLF becoming busy there.

Ever since siilanyo got out of hospital more crazy things are happening than usual but finally there is a light!

Hopefully this will decrease the price of gas so that the less well off don't buy/consume charcoal anymore and kill off our blessed trees.

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Ever since siilanyo got out of hospital more crazy things are happening than usual but finally there is a light!

Hopefully this will decrease the price of gas so that the less well off don't buy/consume charcoal anymore and kill off our blessed trees.

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

It will decrease, they even said it themselves! Last time I was back home it was around $30 but with this it might drop to $15 -20 also each bundle of charcoal costs around $12 and increasing by the day. People will eventually go for this, timing is also excellent if you would want to buy shares, my family have already done :rejoice:

Trending