Berbera base is taking shape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis again sucking foreigner cock

every single piece of our land is for sale all we can do is just watch and claim which somali had the bigger trash dumped in his begging bowl and fkd for hrs.

Waan dhimaney walee. This could have been built by good governance and a skilled workforce but somali leaders (trashiest in the world btw) are contempt with sitting back and foreigners leeching them dry.

Failure after failure. I swear to Allah swt somalis have died long time ago today we are half caste somalis with no dhiig. And im speaking to every stupid ******* qabiil

Back during the 60s under Aaden Cadde AUN foreign military bases were forbidden. The governments weren’t even allowed to be pro west or pro communist, just remaining neutral so we could focus only on affairs which concerned Somalis.

And today we have military bases of all countries in our soil.

Sad walahi

What's being sold ? Bring me docs that show Somaliland Sold it's assets to UAE. Fickle minded somalis don't understand how development works
19% to ethiopia should show you what this is and that's just ethiopia....

imagine what the uae got out of it if you add it all up the zoomal/iland government will get maybe 20% at most and the ppl will get at most 2%. So dont call me fickle minded and call this "development"

Back during the 60s under Aaden Cadde AUN foreign military bases were forbidden. The governments weren’t even allowed to be pro west or pro communist, just remaining neutral so we could focus only on affairs which concerned Somalis.

And today we have military bases of all countries in our soil.

Sad walahi
bro talking to somalis like the guys i'm debating is like talking to moving bricks

I would definitely give a shit because without Berbera Somalia is one huuuuge shithole with nothing to offer. How does it feel to know all of Somalia’s development 70s-80s was made possible by Berbera alone?? You would be worse than Bantus without Berbera back then
i dont care man we couldnt build it on our own back then and we certainly cant build it now. This is a recipe for disaster that a brick like you wouldn't understand.

19% to ethiopia should show you what this is and that's just ethiopia....

imagine what the uae got out of it if you add it all up the zoomal/iland government will get maybe 20% at most and the ppl will get at most 2%. So dont call me fickle minded and call this "development"

Congrats you just made this dumbest comment of the day

Congrats you just made this dumbest comment of the day
the truth is most african governments get the shorthand of the deal so my assumption is not far off i can guarantee you in the end you guys will be screwed over the most.

i dont care man we couldnt build it on our own back then and we certainly cant build it now. This is a recipe for disaster that a brick like you wouldn't understand.

Recipe for disaster kulaha . The disaster was you and your people . The difference between what you guys did with Berbera and what we are doing with Berbera is that we retain 35% ownership. Siad sold the entirety off to Soviet’s and later the West for pennies on the dollar. Not even any development for Berbera.

You guys can’t lead a country

the truth is most african governments get the shorthand of the deal so my assumption is not far off i can guarantee you in the end you guys will be screwed over the most.

We don’t have an idiot like Siad negotiating . We have the best deal possible

Berbera.jpg

his ppl are being screwed over and he's sitting there like a typical african leader looking like a kid from a candy store :ivers:

It’s the best deal any Somali has ever got. Siad gave it up for free and didn’t even get any funding for Berbera to go along with it. We have got way more out of this deal than any other Somali region ever has. The Mogadishu port and airport was given to turkey for free .
thats even worse if its for free but for shittopia to have 19% in a somali port puts a nail in the coffin that damiirki ayaa naga tagay.

the mogadishu government has 55% of which they'll get 40% at least thats better i guess even though its still depressing as f*ck

thats even worse if its for free but for shittopia to have 19% in a somali port puts a nail in the coffin that damiirki ayaa naga tagay.

As opposed to Ethiopia owning 100% of Somalia? General Gebre sat in villa somalia for years chewing khat and calling it the Ethiopian embassy. Today Ethiopia and Amisom rule your country. Talk about nail in a coffin

As opposed to Ethiopia owning 100% of Somalia? General Gebre sat in villa somalia for years chewing khat and calling it the Ethiopian embassy. Today Ethiopia and Amisom rule your country. Talk about nail in a coffin
god damn you're a brick havent you read what i said about all zooma/lis today? Gabre is just a cog in the huge wheel of the death of the somali race.

this seclusion mentality of somali clans will come to haunt us for generations.

god damn you're a brick havent you read what i said about all zooma/lis today? Gabre is just a cog in the huge wheel of the death of the somali race.

this seclusion mentality of somali clans will come to haunt us for generations.

:faysalwtf: Does any of the bullshit you type actually make sense to you ? Gebre is your master. Respect him. Why are you trying to ignore Ethiopia ruling you like a satellite state , but try to highlight Ethiopia owning 19% of Berbera port ?

:faysalwtf: Does any of the bullshit you type actually make sense to you ? Gebre is your master. Respect him. Why are you trying to ignore Ethiopia ruling you like a satellite state , but try to highlight Ethiopia owning 19% of Berbera port ?

I highlighted everything and every time I reply to you a few of my brain cells die as I feel I’m talking to an overly proud zoom/li ape. Get this through your head man no matter what your qabiill president/elder or leader tells you as a zoom/li follower just know that they're lying and are doing it only for themselves. Have a great day and think for yourself not form your qabiil's/little state's ass.

I highlighted everything and every time I reply to you a few of my brain cells die as I feel I’m talking to an overly proud zoom/li ape. Get this through your head man no matter what your qabiill president/elder or leader tells you as a zoom/li follower just know that they're lying and are doing it only for themselves. Have a great day and think for yourself not form your qabiil's/little state's ass.

What kind a low IQ neef thinks like this? Warya go get some medication for your mental disorder

First you need some self respect stop calling yourself Zoom/Ali. What kind of self hating cuck are you ? Nobody is focused on Qabiil, just facts. You are just butthurt because you know I’m right . Insha allah you grow a brain. What a shame some Madow must have raised you

What kind a low IQ neef thinks like this? Warya go get some medication for your mental disorder

First you need some self respect stop calling yourself Zoom/Ali. What kind of self hating cuck are you ? Nobody is focused on Qabiil, just facts. You are just butthurt because you know I’m right . Insha allah you grow a brain. What a shame some Madow must have raised you
what a shame some qabilist brick must have raised you...

the truth really hurts man. That you'll have to know

and ppl like you are the true definition of zooma/lis blindly supporting useless governments.

Somalis are a dying race what you see today are their fake version that claims to be them as i said have a nice day and think just think..

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
what a shame some qabilist brick must have raised you...

the truth really hurts man. That you'll have to know

and ppl like you are the true definition of zooma/lis blindly supporting useless governments.

Somalis are a dying race what you see today are their fake version that claims to be them as i said have a nice day and think just think..

You do know that not long ago Farmaajo gave abit Ahmed free reign to use 4 Somali ports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending