Berbera base is taking shape

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew the UAE was dragging a new port for its marine base but I didn't know they were doing something to the Berbera airport. I have no idea what it is, but there's something ongoing in the airport too. Check it out before and after pictures.

2016 - concerned area

berbera2016.png

berbera18.png

Closer look

berberabase.png

Now the airport

berbera17.png

berbera18.png

Bad news for all those who kept saying Berbera will never see a single investment, Arabs will do this and that but not Berbera...today the dream of Berbera is not only a reality but our southern Somalis are buying shares of our companies while many of you loud regions contribute zero not a single company that is going multi-Somalinimo.

The proud nation will continue to march on.

Ethiopia: Cooperative Bank of Oromia Partners with WorldRemit

Leading digital money transfer service WorldRemit continues its rapid expansion in Ethiopia, partnering with Cooperative Bank of Oromia for digital money transfers.

The two million-strong Ethiopian diaspora living in over 50 countries can now send money quickly and securely to over 4 million Cooperative Bank of Oromia bank accounts and 360 cash pick-up locations across Ethiopia - from Dire Dawa to Nekemte and from Addis Ababa to Mekele.

A full list of cash pick up locations across the country can be found here.

Cooperative Bank of Oromia is one of the fastest-growing banks in Ethiopia, with over 4.2 million customers and 360 branches. The bank is committed to using digital technology to increase convenience for customers, and was one of the first banks in Ethiopia to offer online remittances.

Remittances play an important role in Ethiopia’s economy. According to the National Bank of Ethiopia, the country received over $4 billion in remittances in 2017.

Andrew Stewart, Managing Director of Middle East and Africa at WorldRemit, comments: “Ethiopia is a key market for WorldRemit. We’re focussed on expanding our partner network to help more members of the diaspora to contribute to the country’s rapid economic development.”

“Cooperative Bank shares our vision of a digital-first future for remittances. We are delighted to introduce its customers to our best in class digital money transfer service and offer a greater choice of cash pickup locations across the country.”
Ahmed Hassan, Vice President of Corporate Banking at Cooperative Bank of Oromia, comments: “Remittances are playing an increasingly large role in the growth of the Ethiopian economy and the livelihoods of our people. Expanding our network through WorldRemit will boost our bank foreign currency earnings and increase access to remittances for our people.

“Cooperative Bank of Oromia is one of fastest growing banks in Ethiopia with a strong customer base, that provides banking services all over the country from its 360 branches. We are glad to be partnering with WorldRemit and connecting our customers with their service.”

Last year WorldRemit became Arsenal FC’s first-ever online money transfer partner in a global sponsorship deal. WorldRemit customers complete one million transfers every month from over 50 countries to over 145 destinations. More than half of its transfers go to Africa.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I knew the UAE was dragging a new port for its marine base but I didn't know they were doing something to the Berbera airport. I have no idea what it is, but there's something ongoing in the airport too. Check it out before and after pictures.

2016 - concerned area

berbera2016.png

berbera18.png

Closer look

berberabase.png

Now the airport

berbera17.png

berbera18.png

Bad news for all those who kept saying Berbera will never see a single investment, Arabs will do this and that but not Berbera...today the dream of Berbera is not only a reality but our southern Somalis are buying shares of our companies while many of you loud regions contribute zero not a single company that is going multi-Somalinimo.

The proud nation will continue to march on.

We are more interested in 7 million puntlanders having 70k GDP per person, while you care about 1 rich guy and everyone else in your state gdp comparable to puntland idps

He is just trolling. Cadi iska dhiga.

On real note; shares create more wealth for more people than a single person. I thought I do educate you on that.

How is Bosaaso port btw? I heard it handles more containers than Jabel Ali port thanks to DP World, ops I meant P&O.

Majertenka beenta iyo riyada laga ma qaso wa lo si camiira

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
We are more interested in 7 million puntlanders having 70k GDP per person, while you care about 1 rich guy and everyone else in your state gdp comparable to puntland idps
Control yourself warya, you are under the misconception that everyone is against PL, we are not.

Seriously, stop with your paranoia saaxib. We want all Somali regions to prosper regardless of state.

waraabe

Your superior
Control yourself warya, you are under the misconception that everyone is against PL, we are not.

Seriously, stop with your paranoia saaxib. We want all Somali regions to prosper regardless of state.

Punan!s have a big chip on their shoulders.

This guy gave more than half the size of the entire somali population to PL:gucciwhat:. PL is maximum 1mill, even that's reaching

That’s why you can never truly compare Buuqland to SL or somalia .

SLs population is pushing 4.5 million almost 5 million soon . Somalia’s is 8 million . Buuqland with its measley 1 million population can’t be compared to the other two because of the big population difference

Somalis again sucking foreigner cock

every single piece of our land is for sale all we can do is just watch and claim which somali had the bigger trash dumped in his begging bowl and fkd for hrs.

Waan dhimaney walee. This could have been built by good governance and a skilled workforce but somali leaders (trashiest in the world btw) are contempt with sitting back and foreigners leeching them dry.

Failure after failure. I swear to Allah swt somalis have died long time ago today we are half caste somalis with no dhiig. And im speaking to every stupid qabiil

Somalis again sucking foreigner cock

every single piece of our land is for sale all we can do is just watch and claim which somali had the bigger trash dumped in his begging bowl and fkd for hrs.

Waan dhimaney walee. This could have been built by good governance and a skilled workforce but somali leaders (trashiest in the world btw) are contempt with sitting back and foreigners leeching them dry.

Failure after failure. I swear to Allah swt somalis have died long time ago today we are half caste somalis with no dhiig. And im speaking to every stupid ******* qabiil

Even during Siad times Somalia had nothing and gained military hardware and aid from selling Berbera to Soviet’s and Americans. We are only doing the same. I know it sucks somalia can no longer use Berbera (which is the only strategic Somali territory) for personal gain . Only Isaaq will eat off of it

Even during Siad times Somalia had nothing and gained military hardware and aid from selling Berbera to Soviet’s and Americans. We are only doing the same. I know it sucks somalia can no longer use Berbera (which is the only strategic Somali territory) for personal gain . Only Isaaq will eat off of it
real somalis died before siad barre and were revived slightly during the ethiopian wars

the issue is not about shitbera or any other shit townn the issue is about the future of the offspring since they'll suffer the consequences of the current genertions stupidity

real somalis died before siad barre and were revived slightly during the ethiopian wars

the issue is not about shitbera or any other shit ******* townn the issue is about the future of the offspring since they'll suffer the consequences of the current ******* genertions stupidity

The issue is somalia has nothing to offer , and the one thing it ever did have to offer , Berbera , was repossessed by its rightful owners .

That’s why you can never truly compare Buuqland to SL or somalia .

SLs population is pushing 4.5 million almost 5 million soon . Somalia’s is 8 million . Buuqland with its measley 1 million population can’t be compared to the other two because of the big population difference

It's ridiculous to compare a state of MJ and the smaller subclans of darood, to a country of Isaaq, 2 subclans of harti and Gadabuursi, along with few smaller clans. A better comparison is Hargeysa population vs Puntland population

The issue is somalia has nothing to offer , and the one thing it ever did have to offer , Berbera , was repossessed by its rightful owners .
i dont give a shit bout a ior land

i would give a shit in the early times but not now with ppl like you

i dont give a shit bout *******a ior *******land

I would definitely give a shit because without Berbera Somalia is one huuuuge shithole with nothing to offer. How does it feel to know all of Somalia’s development 70s-80s was made possible by Berbera alone?? You would be worse than Bantus without Berbera back then

It's ridiculous to compare a state of MJ and the smaller subclans of darood, to a country of Isaaq, 2 subclans of harti and Gadabuursi, along with few smaller clans. A better comparison is Hargeysa population vs Puntland population

Buuqland is a lowly populated barren wasteland .

You are right though you should compare Puntland with Mogadishu or Puntland with Hargeisa since hargeisa population is almost the same as the entire Puntlands , and Mogadishu population alone surpasses the entirety of Puntland.

There isn’t a single major city in Puntland. It’s all tuulos.

i dont give a shit bout *******a ior *******land

What's being sold ? Bring me docs that show Somaliland Sold it's assets to UAE. Fickle minded somalis don't understand how development works

Buuqland is a lowly populated barren wasteland .

You are right though you should compare Puntland with Mogadishu or Puntland with Hargeisa since hargeisa population is almost the same as the entire Puntlands , and Mogadishu population alone surpasses the entirety of Puntland.

There isn’t a single major city in Puntland. It’s all tuulos.

Large cities is indicative of a overall large population in the surrounding areas, and likewise small cities are indicative of a smaller surrounding population. Typically people with 68IQ think thay land mass = large population :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending